Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1GB Memory - 500GB Disk - 7$
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1GB Memory - 500GB Disk - 7$

Is there any offer at this price?

1GB memory
1 core
500GB disk
7$

OpenVZ or KVM not matter

Comments

• cociucociu Member
    edited March 2015

i can provide you 400 gb In Romania if you want for 7$/mo 2 gb ram , 1 core

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • @cociu said:
    i can provide you 400 gb In Romania if you want

+100 and okay. :)

• I'm going to have a Guess, that Cloudshards could probably work something out for this one @concerto49

• @AutoSnipe said:
    I'm going to have a Guess, that Cloudshards could probably work something out for this one concerto49

I am with cloudshards. Ordered it today. But the 320MB memory very low , and i use swap very well then slow.. :) I already sent him a PM but we shall see

Thank you!

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited March 2015

i could do that for $7, have some spare capacity on a hetzner server, would be NAT only though.

• @TarZZ92 said:
    i could do that for $7, have some spare capacity on a hetzner server, would be NAT only though.

Thats great , but dedicated Ip need. I know expensive at hetzner.

• SpartanHostSpartanHost Member, Host Rep

Is there anyway you would consider lowering to 512MB RAM?

• @SpartanHost said:
    Is there anyway you would consider lowering to 512MB RAM?

768 well if possible.

• SpartanHostSpartanHost Member, Host Rep

@ZweiTiger said:
    768 well if possible.

Okay, we can increase your RAM from 512MB to 768MB for $7 per month with 500GB disk space in Dallas.

Order here using the coupon code 'storage30' then open a sales ticket requesting the RAM upgrade after you've paid.

• Well when r1soft run its above 1.0. Whn not its under 1.0. As i test it.. But we shall see.

I ordered one with cloudshards today , but 320mb memory is low. Very low. so the things are slow

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Yea R1soft typically recommends at least 1GB of RAM. I wouldn't provision it on anything less myself.

• Too bad VPSDime stopped their storage plans. Maybe you could ask?

• ZweiTiger said: I am with cloudshards. Ordered it today. But the 320MB memory very low , and i use swap very well then slow.. :) I already sent him a PM but we shall see

PM responded thanks!

• We're willing to do this for you. Are you still looking for this VPS?

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

R1Soft running on low memory is the biggest nightmare

Silvenga said:

Too bad VPSDime stopped their storage plans. Maybe you could ask?

R1soft cannot run inside of an openvz container

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited March 2015

@ZweiTiger said:
    Is there any offer at this price?

1GB memory
    1 core
    500GB disk
    7$

OpenVZ or KVM not matter

if you still need a vps I can offer you what your looking for...I can even help you out by upgrading your memory to 2gb or better plus in one or two of my nodes got 2x 2tb disks so I can help you out by giving you maybe 1tb of disk.

please contact here: https://blesta.keyedinsoftware.us and I will create you a special package with all you wanted above including what I said I would help you out with.
    note please create a sales ticket and I will respond to you asap.

note I would be willing to give it to you at your asking price of $7
    and yes I have dedicated ip's for you.

quote me if you reply to this offer as I won't be notified by email if you don't

• Awmusic12635 said: R1soft cannot run inside of an openvz container

Then why is @ZweiTiger asking for

OpenVZ or KVM not matter

edited March 2015

Silvenga said: Then why is @ZweiTiger asking for

R1soft requires a modified kernel. You can run it on the host node of an openvz node however it cannot be run inside since it cannot modify the kernel. I know for a fact this is how the agents works. I am however not 100% sure if the backup manager itself is the same way.

• ATHKATHK Member

@estrompolos said:
    We're willing to do this for you. Are you still looking for this VPS?

You just signed up the other week and attempted to post an offer breaking the rules.. no one will buy from you..

• Hello,

I know you have completed your request but at Vacation Private Servers we could do this for $5.50 - this comes with the specs - 2 GB ram, 1tb monthly bandwidth, 500 GB (that's right 450 gb of extra storage for only $1.50). If anyone is interested have a look here

Please note to make this offer order the $4 package and then send in a ticket to pay the $1.50 charge for extra storage

Hope this is an interest

Thank you

• Thank you all , for your offers. I checked several storage vps topics at let but i think there is the best deals for now.

I tried @concerto49 service which is great! But the memory usage killed the things so.. finally i decided to choose hosthatch offer @Abdullah so thank you very much about your help.

Peter