Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Montalog | NL KVM vServer / Linux+Windows / IPv4+IPv6 / Start at 2.99€
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Montalog | NL KVM vServer / Linux+Windows / IPv4+IPv6 / Start at 2.99€

FunkenFunken Member
edited March 2015 in Offers

Montalog is a professional hosting provider based in Europe. Established in early 2007, Montalog specialize in high performance IT-Solutions at affordable costs. We are always here to assist you around the clock 24 x 7 x 365 a year. And with our complete Relaunch we want to start the new horizon of Hosting Solutions with YOU!

We respect your Privacy as no one else! Because of that we also Accept Bitcoin as Payment Method, anonymity is our key to the revolution!

KVM - Mico

• 1GB RAM
  • 2 CPU Cores
  • 15GB HD Space
  • 500GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPv4 + IPv6 /112 Subnet
  • 100Mbps
  • Promo Code: LETVPSM
  • Order for 2.99€ (~$3.25)

KVM - Budget

• 4GB RAM
  • 4 CPU Cores
  • 35GB HD space
  • 1TB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPv4 + IPv6 /112 Subnet
  • 100Mbps
  • Promo Code: LETVPSB
  • Order for 6.49€ (~$7.00)

As payment method we accept PayPal, CreditCard, Bitcoin an Bank Transfer.

Thanked by 1Baxter

Comments

• cassacassa Member

@Funken said: Established in early 2007, Montalog specialize in high performance IT-Solutions at affordable costs.

Creation Date: 2015-02-14T22:59:28Z

• @cassa

There was an error at a domain transfer.
    If anyone has a doubt about it, I can provide documents and informations for verification. (on priv. request)

• What is the CPU? Couldn't find it anywhere on your website.

• Funken said: Order for 6.49€ (~$7.00)

It is over $7 (7.104987 USD at current exchange rates)

Also this:

cassa said: Creation Date: 2015-02-14T22:59:28Z

So, please fix your offer. If your company was named differently before, drop here proofs that shows that.

• Picked up a shared hosting plan from them some time last week.
    Looks good so far.

Just wondering who your domain reseller is as they have .eu at €3/y and I would quite like to put a few more years on my domain.

• However, for that long of history, most of the time it is just a dormant domain, so I doubt they've been doing this for 7 years: http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.montalog.com

• Anna_ParkerAnna_Parker Member
    edited March 2015

@Funken Nice offer, seems pretty good - and high five for Bitcoins! Could we install own ISO as OS? Could you provide the test IP or at least datacenter name? Thank you.

• FunkenFunken Member
    edited March 2015

@adultbear5 said:
    What is the CPU? Couldn't find it anywhere on your website.

We use dual Intel Xeon E5-2620v2 at our Servers.

@Anna_Parker said:
    Funken Nice offer, seems pretty good - and high five for Bitcoins! Could we install own ISO as OS? Could you provide the test IP or at least datacenter name? Thank you.

Yes, you can use own ISO's.
    Simple open a ticket after the order.

Our servers are located at Greenhouse Datacenters (Naaldwijk near Rotterdam)

Test IP: 217.23.6.90

• AUP?

• I ordered 1 Linux, 1 Windows and a Shared Hosting Plan i will be writing a review in the next days!

• ZealZeal Member

Can you do Windows 2012 R2?

• @Zeal said:
    Can you do Windows 2012 R2?

No sorry.
    At the moment, we only can offer Windows Server 2008R2.
    But you can install a trial version of Win 2012R2 manually with an iso.

• Got and email notice of a migration from "rotterdam to amsterdam" and two hours later my box goes dark and then an email with a new IP. Had to put in a ticket to get my box working on the new IP. One week notice of the migration and at least 1 day notice of the new IP would have been really nice.

My services on that box are offline until DNS propagates. Poorly handled migration, @Funken.