Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

oh. That's Inconvenient.

oh. That's Inconvenient.

SimpleNodeSimpleNode Member
edited September 2012 in General

(Look at peak) (Removed until I can be bothered removing IPs from the image)

SimpleNode | Minecraft and VPS Hosting | KVM and OpenVZ | Dallas, TX and Phoenix, AZ | PayPal and BitCoins accepted

Comments

• you should hide ips

• ??????????

• Why am I always late to the party. :(

FiberVolt | Quality Los Angeles & Chicago Virtual Servers - http://fibervolt.com

Thanked by 1Randy
  • (It was) Nothing interesting.

Just a screenshot of us getting a large DDoS.

SimpleNode | Minecraft and VPS Hosting | KVM and OpenVZ | Dallas, TX and Phoenix, AZ | PayPal and BitCoins accepted

• Well, DDoS peak season is probably gone, kids are back to school (but who cares, education is not important these days), at least will ease a bit. M

Je suis pas Charlie, freedom of speech must apply to any religion, any idea and anyone. If only people of certain religions, ethnicities and with "correct" ideas can express themselves publicly, that is not free speech.

• @Maounique You'll be surprised how many times we get DDoSed just because some kid got banned on one of our customer's Minecraft servers...

Luckily most of those attacks are nowhere near as large as what we got today :P

• I'm late for that screenshot? Well, that escalated so quickly.. *sigh

"I Always Happy ! The Secret Is, When Something Bad Happens, I Always Yell : Eeee... Macarena !!" :D