Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Public BETA > KVM VPS (Virtualizor) > Las Vegas > DDoS Protected
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Public BETA > KVM VPS (Virtualizor) > Las Vegas > DDoS Protected

WSCallumWSCallum Member
edited March 2015 in Offers

Over the last 18 months, WebSound have made huge progress in the Game and Web Hosting industry, supplying quality services at affordable prices. As part of our commitment to meeting our clients needs, we have listened to recent feedback and have decided to launch a new range of VPS services. We're pleased to announce the launch of our public beta for an upcoming VPS product, and would like to invite the community at LowEndTalk to participate. This beta test will allow us to put our upcoming services through a testing period, in which the service is used in a real time environment. The beta will allow us to monitor hardware and resources, gather feedback and also make final changes and amendments to our systems, ready for the official launch of this line of services next month.

We have 3 different packages on offer for the beta period, we're looking for around 10 different people per package to test them, allowing the users to make suggestions for improvements over the course of the next few weeks. Those who participate will get a month of free beta service, and will receive a 50% discount on the normal price if they decide to renew after the beta period, or, beta participants can simply cancel their service after the free month, should they wish to.

WebSound aim to fully launch these services on Monday 6th April 2015, with the free beta lasting for one month from the date that the order is placed.

The 3 packages on offer are as follows:

KVMH256

• RAM: 256MB
  • SWAP: 256MB
  • Shared CPU Cores: 1
  • RAID 10 Disk Space: 10GB
  • Monthly Bandwidth: 1TB
  • IPv4 Addresses: 1

Normal Price: £15 / $22.15 / €20.76 per year*

50% Discount Price: £7.50 / $11.07 / €10.38 per year*

Click here to order the package - Use promotional code KVMHBETA when ordering

KVMH512

• RAM: 512MB
  • SWAP: 512MB
  • Shared CPU Cores: 2
  • RAID 10 Disk Space: 20GB
  • Monthly Bandwidth: 2TB

Normal Price: £2.50 / $3.96 / €3.46 per month*

50% Discount Price: £1.25 / $1.85 / €1.73 per month*

KVMH1024

• RAM: 1GB
  • SWAP: 512MB
  • Shared CPU Cores: 2
  • RAID 10 Disk Space: 40GB
  • Monthly Bandwidth: 3TB

Normal Price: £5.00 / $7.38 / €6.92 per month*

50% Discount Price: £2.50 / $3.69 / €3.46 per month*

General Terms of Service Outline

You may not use the VPS for illegal purposes, additionally the likes of IRC, TOR, Mining or resource heavy applications are forbidden. Please refer to our full Acceptable Use Policy.

Hardware Specifications

Our VPS Nodes consist of the following specifications as standard:

• Dual Intel E5-2620v2 Processors
  • 128GB of DDR3 ECC RAM
  • 4 x 4TB HDDs, Hardware RAID 10 with Cache and BBU
  • 1GBPS Uplink

Additionally, we offer DDoS Protection of up to 10Gbps/2Mpps at no additional cost.

*Please note that prices exclude VAT which will be charged to EU customers at the rate of your country of residence, UK clients are not charged VAT at this time.

WebSound utilize the FiberHub Datacenter in Las Vegas, please check out our Looking Glass here.

The beta orders will be processed manually within 24 hours of the order being placed, subject to standard checks.

Thanks for taking the time to read, feel free to let us know if you have any questions or queries.

Comments

• Might be blind, but I don't see a test IP in post?

• @KwiceroLTD said:
    Might be blind, but I don't see a test IP in post?

Test IP is: 76.164.215.131
    LookingGlass is available at http://lg.lv.websound.co.uk/

• edited March 2015

By the way, your site is not loading.

Edit: NVM, here we go slowly...

• @StartledPhoenix said:
    By the way, your site is not loading.

Edit: NVM, here we go slowly...

Very strange, seems to be fine from this end, we'll keep an eye on it!

• Bit strange offer US based VPS with billing in GBP also VAT for EU applied.. Not everyone accept that.

• @fitvpn said:
    Bit strange offer US based VPS with billing in GBP also VAT for EU applied.. Not everyone accept that.

It's part of our plans to expand to additional locations in the EU for VPS in the future, this location does have a purpose for the expansion of our other services as well, which is one of the reasons we decided to start off the new services in the particular location.

Of course, I do see where you're coming from however, the beta period should prove successful.

• Gah, was going to order two (£1.25 is a nice price for Fiberhub with BL), but coupon can only be used once lol

Ah well, will order more when the beta ends.

• @StartledPhoenix said:
    Gah, was going to order two (£1.25 is a nice price for Fiberhub with BL), but coupon can only be used once lol

Ah well, will order more when the beta ends.

I'm sure we'll be able to offer you some nice promotions when the services are launched

• @WSCallum said:
    I'm sure we'll be able to offer you some nice promotions when the services are launched

Lovely :)

• Popularity of the KVMH256 package means it's out of stock currently. Thanks for your interest in our services during this beta period, there are some spots still remaining on the other packages for those of you who're interested.

• out of stock :(

• bigfbigf Member

i got a KVMH256 for test , as so far everything is good except your whcms open slow...
    i'm chinese,for chinatelecom,your vps speed is good.

• Wow that was fast. All plans is out of stock :(

Can someone post the bench here?

• @bigf said:
    i got a KVMH256 for test , as so far everything is good except your whcms open slow...
    i'm chinese,for chinatelecom,your vps speed is good.

Thanks for the feedback, this is something we'll look into improving in the future.

Just an update that as soundee as outlined, all of the plans are now out of stock. Thanks for your interest in the beta!

• @WSCallum To report bugs, do we open a support ticket?

• @jarcem said:
    WSCallum To report bugs, do we open a support ticket?

Yes please, and we'll take a look into it.