Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone interested in testing a shared web hosting platform? (translation: free hosting)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone interested in testing a shared web hosting platform? (translation: free hosting)

JonchunJonchun Member
edited March 2015 in General

I currently have a new shared hosting environment that I'll be bringing up and I'm looking for some people who might be interested. It'll be HA web hosting on pure ssd storage. I'll be offering just a beginner package for those of you who are willing to test it out and report back on site speed/server performance.

I want to get your thoughts on performance/uptime for 1 week first, and then a followup after a month. (we may have launched it in the meantime)

Requirements:

• Active LET member. If you're a 2 post newbie begging for free hosting, you won't be accepted.
  • Willing to report back with your performance/results after 1 week, 1 month, and 3 months.

Right now, the package I'm considering is as follows: This plan is meant to target personal and small-business owners who need exactly one website hosted. Please let me know whether you guys think the resources allocated are fair or not for a "personal" plan. Pricing will not be mentioned here as this is not an offer.

Los Angeles Location
5 GB SSD
50 GB Bandwidth
0 Addon/Parked
1 FTP Account
5 Databases
5 Emails
1 RapidSSL certificate
cPanel

All people who participate in this test will get the above plan for free for a period of 4 months. After that, you will have the option to either continue your service if you felt it was good enough to warrant your attention. (We will guarantee that anyone who tests this service will receive pricing within LET's rules)

All testers will also be eligible for a free transfer to any new locations that we put online (you will be notified of this)

=== How to Apply ===
PM me with --
Your name:
What you plan to host:
Do you agree to report back on service performance/uptime?:
Do you understand that during the initial test period, service may experience some unexpected interruptions?:
Do you agree to provide a valid email where I can contact you about changes to the service or update you as needed? (No, your email address is not being sold. I just need to make sure I have a person to contact in the event that this test service goes wrong):

I'll get to everyone as soon as I can.

If I'm missing anything I probably should have posted, let me know.

I hope this garners some interest.

Comments