Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Voxility, PRQ.SE, Elcatel, or Shinjiru VPS, or China/Russia/CIS VPS who take Bitcoin.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Voxility, PRQ.SE, Elcatel, or Shinjiru VPS, or China/Russia/CIS VPS who take Bitcoin.

I'm looking for any VPS providers who are hosted with Voxility, PRQ.SE, Elcatel, or Shinjiru.

Also looking for a decent Chinese or Russian or CIS VPS provider.

They need to accept Bitcoin as payment. I don't mind PayPal or CC but I prefer Bitcoin.

Comments

• Aliyun and Qcloud may be the best and most reliable candidates for China location.

But currently only accept Alipay or Chinese Unipay.

There're some individuals reselling them on LET as well, but support may vary.

• banned001banned001 Member
    edited March 2015

Thanks for the info. I want to pay by Bitcoin. Any providers out there who take BTC?

And with Alipay I don't think foreigners can sign up. You need a China Mobile number.

• openvpn said: Thanks for the info. I want to pay by Bitcoin. Any providers out there who take BTC?

And with Alipay I don't think foreigners can sign up. You need a China Mobile number.

If you have no problem with resellers, @jylee may can help you.

Have never tried his service though.

• http://racktech.ru/eng/ They takes Bitcoin.

edited March 2015

Thanks for the suggestions. Keep them coming! I have a few more specific requests.

I'm looking for a VPS or Dedicated hosted by www.belpak.by Can a local hook me up?

I'm also looking for a VPS or Dedicated hosted by www.azertelecom.az. Hard to find.

Also looking for Ukraine VPS provider who uses Ukrtelecom data center/network?

I am still looking for a China VPS that takes Bitcoin. Should be easy Bitcoin is huge there.

Good news is www.elcatel.info now takes Bitcoin. I will try and sign up for a VPS soon.

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • MuZoMuZo Member

openvpn said: Elcatel

www.elcatel.info

It's ecatel, without the l

For Belarus and Azerbaijan you can find VPS hosting by other providers

• MuZo said: For Belarus and Azerbaijan you can find VPS hosting by other providers

But for Bitcoin? :) These countries not support CC or PayPal well..

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited March 2015

openvpn said: I'm looking for a VPS or Dedicated hosted by www.belpak.by Can a local hook me up?

Forget it, everyone in Belarus includes around 20Gb Traffic - Overtraffic is around 1$ per GB

Buyers need to provide ID number and copy, so no local would risk reselling that.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NomadNomad Member

Are you, by any chance @mullvad?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited March 2015

So you basically researched ISPs hosting criminals and want to get services with all of them but you have zero contacts to use for that.

No forefinger asks about Belpak/Ecatel/Ukrtelecom/Azertelecom to host a family website, only way you can need them is if you intend to be a dick.

• StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

XeepiHosting_Joe said: If you have no problem with resellers, @jylee may can help you.

Well I don't resell aliyun any more...

• My first and last experience with them was that they provide 0.1 mb I/O on VPS and refuse to return the money. May use for sure, but you have been warned.

• Nyr said: So you basically researched ISPs hosting criminals and want to get services with all of them but you have zero contacts to use for that.

From their posts looks like they just wants create a offshore VPN company and looking for exotic locations outside US and EU.

• @Nyr said:
    So you basically researched ISPs hosting criminals and want to get services with all of them but you have zero contacts to use for that.

No forefinger asks about Belpak/Ecatel/Ukrtelecom/Azertelecom to host a family website, only way you can need them is if you intend to be a dick.

Yes I have researched providers. And yes I know what type of clients they attract.

I'm only going to hosting OpenVPN servers with those providers. So I won't be a dick.

And no I do not have the contacts that's why I am asking here for help.

I am willing to work with local contacts to get the VPN servers up and running.

Nothing illegal about a VPN service. Nothing illegal about hosting with those providers.

• openvpn said: Nothing illegal about a VPN service

Operating a VPN service in like Azerbaijan or Belarus gets your "local contact" into major trouble...

openvpn said: Nothing illegal about a VPN service. Nothing illegal about hosting with those providers.

If you are really doing nothing illegal, why not go with LeaseWeb and the likes like everyone else? Those providers are geared towards criminals, more expensive, less stable, worse connectivity (except Ecatel maybe and Ukrtelecom if you get DDoS).

And some of those providers do not even want someone like you (Belpak, Azertelecom).

edited March 2015

I am going to use providers like Leaseweb, Portlane, Hertzner, OVH.

VPN market is saturated. I need to make myself different from the crowd.

If I get services with those hosts it will be good for marketing and increase business.

Look I know those hosts are criminal enterprises. But they will not hand over data easily.

I just want to offer what no one else can.

• Nyr said: And some of those providers do not even want someone like you (Belpak, Azertelecom).

Ding. Thats the point.

• Sorry to bump an old thread. But jeez LET I come here looking for exotic vps providers outside US/EU and you a) call me a criminal with no justification b) call me a dick c) accuse me of being another member who was banned d) don't help at all and just troll my thread

I just wanted to start a vpn company with exotic locations outside EU/US that ignore DMCA and is hard to take down the servers. Anyway I got a Ukrtelecom box with some help from a local, I got a Ecatel box, I got a Prq box, and I got a Leaseweb box.

But I am still looking for a Azertelecom & Belpak vps or better a dedicated server. I know bandwith is exspensive but I'm willing to pay for those 2 boxes. My vpn project is still a go and I'm looking to start a website soon if I can aquire some more CIS countries servers and a China server. It will be invite only service for the start and I will only be taking Bitcoin, Litecoin, Darkcoin, & Cash In Mail. TCP 443 & UDP 1300, 1700 & 5000 will enable as the default ports. Torrents welcome on all servers. Perfect forward secrecy & SHA512 authetication will be enables on all servers.

I'm also looking for a good web designer to design my site and design a .onion site as well. U'm also looking for a talented coder to design me a Windows, IOS, Linux client. I will need to see a portfolio first and some previous work. I'm happy to pay above going rates for quality bug free work and you must know how security and encrytion works and are skilled in both aspects. I'm willing to agree on a long term contract to keep the client updated regulary. I can handle running the website and .onion site but I can't code a custom client.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited July 2015

You complain about

a) being called a criminal with no justification
    b) being called a dick
    c) being accused of being another member who was banned
    d) not having received help at all

and you still come back asking for assistance? How masochistic are you? I would just leave this place and never come back if I were you.

• @openvpn said:
    a) call me a criminal with no justification

In a country that was ruled by law, they'd be sued for harassement/defacement and be forced to pay the price. But they know it's practically impossible so they CHOOSE to break the law without consequenses. Hense, they are lowly criminals instead of self-professed white knights. The bitterness comes from the fact that they are low in that ladder - I mean it doesn't matter which ladder you're climbing, if you're at the bottom, you are at the bottom and knowing it hurts :D

Thanked by 2ricardo banned001
  • 4n0nx4n0nx Member

@openvpn welcome to LET

Thanked by 2ricardo banned001
  • @Amitz said:
    You complain about

a) being called a criminal with no justification
    b) being called a dick
    c) being accused of being another member who was banned
    d) not having received help at all

and you still come back asking for assistance? How masochistic are you? I would just leave this place and never come back if I were you.

What a awful troll you are. Why even bother wasting time replying?

• Thank you to the members who private messaged me. I have replied thanks.

• bersybersy Member
    edited July 2015

William said: Forget it, everyone in Belarus includes around 20Gb Traffic - Overtraffic is around 1$ per GB

Overtraffic is around $0.07-0.5 per GB out there, it depends on provider and amount of traffic. Moreover there are some providers with unmetered VPS offers, though they are less reputable than top ones and probably limit port speed upon reaching certain amount of traffic. Dedicated 10 Mbit port is around $130, 100 - $320, 1000 - $1950.

But nobody accepts Bitcoin in Belarus to my knowledge since it hasn't legal status at all.

And it would be better to call it Beltelecom than Belpak I guess.

• AmitzAmitz Member

@openvpn said:
    What a awful troll you are. Why even bother wasting time replying?

That wasn't meant trollish at all. I am sorry if you understood it that way. I was genuinely wondering why you came back after feeling that badly treated.

openvpn said: I am still looking for a Azertelecom & Belpak vps

Keep looking.

• http://blazingfast.io - Voxility Network + DDoS Protection + Bitcoins + Ukraine / Netherlands locations.