Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Free .asia from Crazy Domains

Free .asia from Crazy Domains

edited September 2012 in Domains

Maybe I would like to share this for anyone interested in free stuff :) Here you can get your free .asia for 1 year from CrazyDomain.au

http://www.crazydomains.com.au/about/news/crazy-domains-12-year-birthday-party-free-dot-asia-domains/
My blog | Server Uptime | I'm not working for any providers in here, all my comments just my own opinion.image

Comments

• lets hope it let's me sign up.

• What would be the renewal rates on these domains ?

OpenVZ | Los Angeles, California | 8 Cores CPU | 256 MB RAM | 20 GB Disk | 3 TB bandwidth/month | $17/year | Here !
  • $6-7 i think

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member
    edited September 2012

@Jack said: $6-7 i think

That's nice, I was expecting something $14+ :P

Did anyone's domains get outta the "Pending" Status ?

OpenVZ | Los Angeles, California | 8 Cores CPU | 256 MB RAM | 20 GB Disk | 3 TB bandwidth/month | $17/year | Here !
  • Mine is already active :)

http://www.lebstats.asia/

Maybe they are flooded with the registration

My blog | Server Uptime | I'm not working for any providers in here, all my comments just my own opinion.image
  • @ErawanArifNugroho said: Mine is already active :)

http://www.lebstats.asia/ Maybe they are flooded with the registration

Nice :P I hope I get mine soon :)

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • i'm stuck on that girl images.. O.O

Yes! I'm with Carstensz Pyramid Server Now stop asking me please :D
  • ChiefChief Member
    edited September 2012

@Jack said: $6-7 i think

$12

I had to renew quite a few last month with CrazyDomains as I didn't pay attention to the renewal coming up and it was too late to transfer, they were all billed at $12.

@Mon5t3r said: i'm stuck on that girl images.. O.O

That "girl" is Pamela Anderson, old enough to be your mother :P

LowEndTalk has guidelines? | Follow LowEndNetwork on twitter & win!
    Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • @Chief said: they were all billed at $12

:O, how many domains?

• Thanks for that tip, I just registered a 4-character domain :D

• Thank You

Your order is being processed!

We are open 24/7 everyday, please contact us if you need any assistance.

Thank you for purchasing your domain names from Crazy Domains, a world leader in domain names and hosting.

Please check your email for confirmation. . . . . . . WOW! This is great - free domain name! Now I don't have to waste money to start my next idea!

BitAccel - OpenVZ VPS / IRC,VPN,Anything Legal & Unrivaled Support!
  • Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member
    edited September 2012

@Chief said: That "girl" is Pamela Anderson, old enough to be your mother :P

LOL i know her from baywatch!!! >.< i mean the other girls, like this one..

• InfinityInfinity Retired Staff

lol, well at least they got someone's attention. They got what they wanted.

我是一个巨魔 (;

• @Infinity said: lol, well at least they got someone's attention. They got what they wanted.

Obviously geared towards young males.

@Corey said: Obviously geared towards young males.

If I want to see a girl, the last place I'd go is a hosting site. Well it did get my attention but not exactly attracting me to buy from them. Maybe not just young :P

我是一个巨魔 (;

• @Infinity said: If I want to see a girl, the last place I'd go is a hosting site. Well it did get my attention but not exactly attracting me to buy from them. Maybe not just young :P

Well Godaddy thinks that's the way forward in marketing.. look at all the ads they have with females in.

@Jack said: Well Godaddy thinks that's the way forward in marketing.. look at all the ads they have with females in.

That Patrick girl GoDaddy uses isn't even that hot, but I guess I'm not the average consumer.

我是一个巨魔 (;

• @Infinity said: That Patrick girl GoDaddy uses isn't even that hot, but I guess I'm not the average consumer.

Agreed

• Dunno if it's just me that's picked up on this, but not all the contact details for the domain are yours when you register.

• Just snagged linuxvps.asia

vpsBoard.com - Now with over 450 members! A friendly community with active discussion. Come join us!

IRC.FREENODE.NET #vpsBoard - Drop by and say, 'Hello'.
  • Snagged one :p

Are we looking at the same girl? Pamela Anderson is usually a blonde and doesn't have a mole on her neck like that?

SonicGlass 11 Locations- Amsterdam, Atlanta, Denver, Los Angeles, , Milan,
    SonicBoxes.com - VPS Tips, Tricks & Tutorials

• still pending, forget it.

• Well, my alternate personality who lives in Florida just snagged z2a.asia

Sadly, a2z.asia was taken :(

vpsBoard.com - Now with over 450 members! A friendly community with active discussion. Come join us!

• Lol, Thanks for the link, got a couple for shits and giggles.

D4jsp - Where virgins roam free
  • Got mine just now, thanks!

• I wonder what's with the .asia CED or whatever it's called, that you have to live in the Asia region to be able to register a domain. Usually registrars either don't provide a fake contact to satisfy the requirement, or charge separately for it. This one only mentions private whois for $7 (whoa such a bargain), and nothing on the CED issue. From the whois on a domain I see above, they silently provide their own contact just like that. Which is good I guess, but what if I decide to transfer somewhere else...

• MaouniqueMaounique Member
    edited September 2012

@rm_ said: but what if I decide to transfer somewhere else

Well, I think that is part of the catch, you cant :P M P.S. They received my 0.00 whatever: Hello Customer,

Crazy Domains has received your payment.

Please find Attached: Tax Invoice | Order # 7247291

This email confirms that your payment has been received. Your order is subject to further processing. Crazy Domains does not guarantee that the products in your order will still be available once this processing is complete.

Thank you for choosing Crazy Domains :-)

Who's General Failure, and why is he reading my drive A: ?

• Someone go grab usvpn.asia, it's available.

• @Soylent said: Someone go grab usvpn.asia, it's available.

Why not you?

• No use for it. Not a hoarder. :P

• Got it.

• TheKingOf.Asia is taken ...by me :) - Travel in Mind

Im out

• Just after I bought mine... this SUCKS!

• If anyone wants me and my friends to register domains for you feel free to ask :) Its 1 domain per account from what I can tell.

• Has anyone got their domain out of the 'pending' stage yet?

• Yes. I've ordered 4 and all are out of pending within minutes.

• @Zen Good for you, mine is still pending...

• @Zen said: Yes. I've ordered 4 and all are out of pending within minutes.

Dang, I've gotten two and they're still pending... Granted, it did say it could take a day or two.

• Just ordered and registered straight away!

• NickONickO Member
    edited September 2012

Grabbed myself ssdvps.asia and whaler.asia ;)

@MannDude said: Dang, I've gotten two and they're still pending... Granted, it did say it could take a day or two.

Mine were done instant :)

• and now 50% discount.. there's no freebies anymore..

ps: still pending -___-"

• done instantly just ordered, might've taken the last free one :P inverted.asia (not changed nameservers etc yet)

• Just out of curiosity, what areas of the world are you guys in who had yours instantly activated?

• @Mon5t3r said: and now 50% discount.. there's no freebies anymore..

ps: still pending -___-"

It may be because you're logged in.

@MannDude said: Just out of curiosity, what areas of the world are you guys in who had yours instantly activated?

New Zealand. CrazyDomains is 'local' here I guess.

• UK, CrazyDomains seem to be pretty big over here too with their UK branding

• Just got the free .asia deal. Approved within a few minutes (US)

• Mine was instant, got a silly random domain.

• @HC_Ro said: Just got the free .asia deal. Approved within a few minutes (US)

=[

Hmm, I wonder why mine is still pending then. Ordered from the US over my real connection with my real details, etc.