Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone know what has happened to GHB?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone know what has happened to GHB?

Hello LET,

What the hell has happened to GreenHostBox ?

No email was sent that they were acquired by anyone what the hell and i can't even access my account.

When i try enter forgotten password says enter your security question answer which i did not set. Also i had my password saved so i have entered the exact one and it says its incorrect?

Soo. This is kinda worrying.

Regards

All help means a lot.

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

They rebranded, wasn't bought and decided to drop all their VPS clients.

Think there was a topic about last week or so.

• Thanks man!

• Looks like i will be moving to another provider for my shyt!

• gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid (GHB) was outlawed in most countries as date rape drug :)

Thanked by 3Pwner raindog308 lazyt
  • Haha! :P

• Brizaweb seem to be with namecheap now, using their AS, nameservers, etc.

All in all looks about as trustworthy as a rattlesnake on crack.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • gtraxgtrax Member

They did send an email when people objected about not being informed but the email was to hosting clients only. I am not sure what is going at their end. Still holding on to the hosting account with them (GHB re-branded to Brizaweb). Things were not good at when I started with them, almost 50% performance but after around 3 months of huffle puffle and facing long downtimes as well their service became a bit stable around85% performance but still away from 95% level.
    And than when it seemed that they are stable they re-branded. Will keep you updated on their performance and stability.