Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Order server from OVH & SoYouStart
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Order server from OVH & SoYouStart

Hello Fellows :)

I want buy a SoYouStart server , But It's first time to order directly.

I'm located outside the europe union , for remove VAT and proof address Which document I must send to them?

Thanks !

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

said: I'm located outside the europe union , for remove VAT and proof address Which document I must send to them?

At the risk of stating the bleedin' obvious, you should probably ask OVH that directly. People here might be able to tell you what they've sent, but there's no guarantee that would be the same in your case.

• If you're outside Europe, you don't have to pay VAT.

They just ask you documents to verify your account, VAT only apply to customer inside Europe.

1. You have to send them your photo ID ( school/college/national ID card or driving license) & proof of address (utility bill or bank statement).

2. They might ask you to send scan of credit card if you pay by one.

3. You have to ask their support yourself to remove VAT from your account as you are not an EU citizen.

• They don't accept PayPal?

@fametel said:
    1. You have to send them your photo ID ( school/college/national ID card or driving license) & proof of address (utility bill or bank statement).

1. They might ask you to send scan of credit card if you pay by one.

2. You have to ask their support yourself to remove VAT from your account as you are not an EU citizen.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@danitfk said:
    They don't accept PayPal?

No

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited March 2015

OVH & Kimsufi accepting Paypal.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@danitfk They will need proof of identity and address - Passport/Drivers licence and bill/bank statement/govt document

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Note that if not in English you will have to wait longer, as they need to get it translated.

• @danitfk said:
    Hello Fellows :)

I want buy a SoYouStart server , But It's first time to order directly.

I'm located outside the europe union , for remove VAT and proof address Which document I must send to them?

Thanks !

I suggest you call their support. That is what I did although before I called them up, since I am a former Kimsufi customer, I already sent the validation documents ahead of time before I called them up. After calling them, I told them that I just sent the validation documents and wishes to be validated as well as the VAT to be removed. The validation took around a day or two. But for the VAT removal, they decided to give me a refund. I have received the refund a few days before my server expires. They made a special invoice for it. So instead of paying it the usual pay, I paid it as a "credit" so the normal pricing of the server minus the VAT that was charged to me.

• @Infinity580 said:
    OVH & Kimsufi accepting Paypal.

But SYS will not?

• @AdventureTime said:
    I suggest you call their support. That is what I did although before I called them up, since I am a former Kimsufi customer, I already sent the validation documents ahead of time before I called them up. After calling them, I told them that I just sent the validation documents and wishes to be validated as well as the VAT to be removed. The validation took around a day or two. But for the VAT removal, they decided to give me a refund. I have received the refund a few days before my server expires. They made a special invoice for it. So instead of paying it the usual pay, I paid it as a "credit" so the normal pricing of the server minus the VAT that was charged to me.

Thanks a lot ! :)

• Sys accepts Paypal

• Don't use Kimsufi but SYS is OK.

• Ovh, KS, SYS Do as far as I'm aware, I've paid using that method on all three? I know they charge an extra 0.50 € I believe for the processing of it but I've never really paid attention and used it anyway

• @mustafaramadhan said:
    Don't use Kimsufi but SYS is OK.

I'll order server only from OVH & SYS. Not Kimsufi.

• wychwych Member

@danitfk said:
    But SYS will not?

I paid a sys invoice a few days ago via PP.

• danitfkdanitfk Member
    edited March 2015

@wych said:
    I paid a sys invoice a few days ago via PP.

Ja , I did contact to SYS and They confirmed paypal.
    Thanks