Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to send invition newslater (one-time) for game server (~ 30k contact list). Suggestions?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I want to send invition newslater (one-time) for game server (~ 30k contact list). Suggestions?

Dear lowendtalk community. I'm totally lamer in this, and i need your help.

Can are you please suggest to me, which services usually used for sending emails to their customers?

I have game server.

I will launch it very soon.

I want to inform all of my old players from different mine projects about my new project via emails.

I'm looking for a service, which will give me a way to send around 30.000 emails.

Requirements:
* easy to use
* cheaper -> better
* trusted (verified and used by clients)

Do you have any suggestions which are will make me happy?

I don't know my budget, because i've never before had done things like that.

Comments

• MailChimp or Mandrill depending on your requirements. If you can write code to generate the mail (or already have a third party system for that) then Mandrill will work well. MailChimp will allow you to compose the email using their UI and will also automatically include unsubscribe etc. links in the email.

• I like Sendy, but might not be worthwhile for only one email.
    There's another similar service called emailoctopus.com that I recently came across, but I don't know much about it.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • Let me know if you want me to help you send those emails. It will be using Amazon SES.

• Have used only Mailchimp and it's easy to use and no problem in delivering emails.

• Did you have a service with 30.000 clients? Is the project you want to invite them a new project of your existing company or a different company - venture?
    It seem like spam activity, you have to be careful not to be marked as spamer...

• @jvnadr said:
    Did you have a service with 30.000 clients? Is the project you want to invite them a new project of your existing company or a different company - venture?
    It seem like spam activity, you have to be careful not to be marked as spamer...

yes, i'm worried about it too. But 30k clients, it's my clients from last 5 years.

hmm... mailchimp is price costly, but it's good....

Anyone can suggest more services?