Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTB - VPS with 1GB-2GB Ram 30GB HDD max $12/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WTB - VPS with 1GB-2GB Ram 30GB HDD max $12/year

The closest I have find is the EvoBurst BVZ1024 but I could use some extra RAM if possible :)

Thank you!

Comments

• There is really no bottom to "low end" huh?

Thanked by 1Epidrive
  • ProfforgProfforg Member
    edited March 2015

spammy said: There is really no bottom to "low end" huh?

anything for free

• @spammy said:
    There is really no bottom to "low end" huh?

Cry me a river :)

• If NAT is okay, you may find some offers that fit the bill. With a dedicated IPv4, it's going to be tough.

• @jemaltz said:
    it's going to be tough.

Naaa a few providers will offer it. The tough part is trying to get your data and money back when it deadpools 2 months later :p

• NomadNomad Member

1-2gb ram,
    300gb hdd

Maybe someone can offer this with like 10mb bandwidth quota.

For that price, seems impossible.

• @jemaltz said:
    If NAT is okay, you may find some offers that fit the bill. With a dedicated IPv4, it's going to be tough.

I don't need a dedicated IP.

@Nomad said:
    1-2gb ram,
    300gb hdd

Maybe someone can offer this with like 10mb bandwidth quota.

For that price, seems impossible.

• 30GB..
  • NomadNomad Member

Ooops! My bad...

That increases your chances but still ram issue...
    I think even if you do get such an offer, it will most probably like utterly oversold.

• Smith_ said: I don't need a dedicated IP.

In that case, and in that range, I can only recommend opening up a ticket with the folks behind NanoVZ/MegaVZ/etc:
    https://www.evobilling.com/cart.php?gid=11

They tend to be accommodating.

Thanked by 1Smith_
  • Jeez, that's a dollar a month. Any provider would be crazy to provide 1-2GB VPS at that cost.

• Go with BudgetVZ, who you originally mentioned - only one I can think of in that price range. http://budgetvz.com/

• I've also seen that IPSystems got a similar offer like BudgetVZ.

• haloelite3haloelite3 Member
    edited March 2015

I can offer a vps with 2GB ram, 50gb storage, 1tb bandwidth a month and 24/7 support for as little as £4 a month.

• ivanhivanh Member
    edited March 2015

@haloelite3 said:
    I can offer a vps with 2GB ram, 50gb storage, 1tb bandwidth a month and 24/7 support for as little as £4 a month.

The node is based in LA - Check us out here: www.vacationpserver.com

Holly crap. That price is nowhere near the price range of the OP.

• @haloelite3 If you want to advertize your company, open a new offer. Otherwise, spaming a request (even if it is out of any logic) is not accepted here. OP asked a dollar per month. 4 pounds, aka, 6 dollars per month, is easily findable here and we don't need a post like this in a thread like this.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@haloelite3 said:

The node is based in LA - Check us out here: www.vacationpserver.com

Strike 2!

• OP needs to increase his budget. He cannot get in this price range.

However if he finds someone who is ready to throw away 1-2GB VPS with dedicated, be ready to see a thread for complain about downtime or provider not responding.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2015

@Smith_

If you didn't need a Dedicated IPv4 and NAT is okay for you, I suggest any LowEndSpirit provider, depending the location you want:

For example, I can offer Montreal, Canada or New Jersey, USA with this package:

• OHM-60GB
    • 1 CPU Core
    • 256 MB
    • 60 GB
    • 1TB @ 1gbs
    • $10.00/year

(I can reduce HDD and raised up RAM to 1gb for the same price.)

Also, @Autosnipe (a.k.a Ryan: NanoVZ, BudgetVZ, etc.) can offer something really similar with the following location: Los Angeles, California, Kansas City, Missouri, Roubaix, France, Falkenstein, Germany, Atlanta, Seattle, etc.

Please note LowEndSpirit providers do not tolerate Seedbox, spam, abuse, etc.

Hope that help you,

Kind regards,
    David

• Thank you for all the replies guys and for the whining part :P

I know my budget is low but I am not willing to spend more money than that for my testing purposes. I don't really care about BW, HDD, IPs or location but the software I want to test requires 1-2GB of RAM.

I am currently waiting for a reply from MegaVZ :)

Thanks!

• rickey318rickey318 Member, Host Rep

Since you don't need a dedicated IP. I can maybe offer you a deal if you PM me.

• @Smith_
    I've replied to you :)

• vdnetvdnet Member
    edited March 2015

@Smith_ said:
    Thank you for all the replies guys and for the whining part :P

I know my budget is low but I am not willing to spend more money than that for my testing purposes. I don't really care about BW, HDD, IPs or location but the software I want to test requires 1-2GB of RAM.

Thanks!

For testing with that low of a budget, do you really need a 2GB RAM yearly system? Either run VMWare Player or Virtualbox on your PC or use a cloud service that allows you to pay hourly. Start the system when you need to test, shut it down when you're done. You'll only pay a couple cents per hour.

Any provider that actually accommodates $1/mo for a VPS with at least 1GB of RAM is just plain desperate. I'd like to see a dedicated server that is selling for less than $1/GB of RAM.

• @Smith_ said:
    Thank you for all the replies guys and for the whining part :P

Thanks!

Use a VM on your local machine...

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited March 2015

Nothing like testing stuff in the wild ;) XVMLabs offered 1GB RAM OpenVZ in LA with multiple ipv4's @ $10/yr. Terms are clear cut: no support or uptime etc. guarantees whatsover. Good enough for testing purposes. Have three of them myself (1x 256MB, 1x 512MB, 1x 1GB). Don't know if they have any stock left though.

• Scrabweb.com offers may help you to get what you want.

• also @cmsjr123 can help you :)

• @cociu said:
    also cmsjr123 can help you :)

Thank you for mentioning me.

If you could head on over to the following link and we still see if we can help you.

Click me

• Necroposting as increased recently on LET... Don't know why...

• FredQc said: Necroposting as increased recently on LET... Don't know why...

Seems to be mostly new users signing up to either pimp or trash a service...

Thanked by 24n0nx FredQc
  • @OnraHost said:
    when it deadpools

Vouch on that :P