Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTB - premium VPS 2GB+ ram quarterly with internal Cpanel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WTB - premium VPS 2GB+ ram quarterly with internal Cpanel

mamalamamala Member
edited March 2015 in Requests

Please, only well-known reputation providers!

2GB ram KVM or 3GB ram OpenVZ; half up to same as for swap

30-40GB SSD (if not then at least 40-60GB SSD cached HDD)

4+ CPU cores access (1+ dedicated core if is KVM)

2-3 clean IPs

1Gbps port

Transfer: 1TB+/month

Location?! US, maybe EU but good connections. I/O speed MUST be over 200MB/s

Internal Cpanel/WHM (meaning $10 to $13/month)... I know, it's an overpriced panel. But old habits die hard and I'm a lazy lad.

Emails sent by day: perhaps 30 in a busy day.

The provider must be the type that not suspend one for reaching 5-7 load for 1-2 minutes. The cpu spikes are accidents (from testing) not an usual abusive habit. I keep my scripts under 1 (nginx/apc/memcached).

Price range: $18 to $24 per month (including Cpanel). Could be a lil' more if the offer is sweet enough. I prefer to pay quarterly (lazy lad...)

NOTE: I am at a premium provider at the moment (which services I loved) but I need to move in the next few days. Reason: let's say EU VAT. I'm not an anarchist by all means but I'm sick enough about paying more and more taxes from my already over-taxed revenue.

I might be looking for a "rara avis" but I do hope. Thank you in advance for your consideration!

Comments

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2015

Considering you do not need management, I can offer you our OpenVZ Managed Level 2 plan without the management with an additional GB of RAM. We do use OpenVZ but this includes 100GB SSD cached space, 100GB of remote backup, and 2+1GB RAM with 3GB vSwap. cPanel automatically installed (or not, up to you, just select a different template while ordering), access to 4 E3 cores, 5TB BW and 3 IPv4 addresses.

We are not the most established provider, but if you'd like to give us a chance for $24.75/month: https://hostodo.com/portal/cart.php?a=add&pid=28
    Promocode: ManagedLET

Edit: Located in Los Angels, CA and hosted with QuadraNET.

• cociucociu Member

@mamala we are a new datacenter located in Romania , give us a chanse and i garantise the good quality of our services , and if our services is not ok you can open a ticket and ask for a full refound , see my signature

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@cociu said:
    mamala we are a new datacenter located in Romania , give us a chanse and i garantise the good quality of our services , and if our services is not ok you can open a ticket and ask for a full refound , see my signature

Your English Writing has already proved your Quality :-P

Thanked by 2TinyTunnel_Tom HWAYS
  • FritzFritz Veteran

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Your English Writing has already proved your Quality :-P

Considering English is not his NATIVE language, that is understandable.
    I believe English proficiency has nothing to do with Service quality.

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

Not everyone has English as their first, or even second language. At least @cociu is making an effort to learn another language.

Thanked by 4cociu bersy cassa netomx
  • cociucociu Member
    edited March 2015

@mamala i speach and write : Romanian , spanish , italian, hungarian , and little english ... can i ask you what you need really ?? a person wich is speach verry verry good english or a good hosting, aniway forgot my offer is not for sale. I learned to ignore malicious people unfortunately all these people live with parents up to 40 years without a purpose in life and have come here on the forums frustrated with what they got. Indeed not speak good English but I think I understand those who want to understand me. And now about our people of tehnical departament is native English speaking for your info. Good luck with your new hosting. AND NO PAY VAT

• bersybersy Member

VPSDime?

• mamalamamala Member
    edited March 2015

@Hassan: thanks for the offer. I will consider it. Although ReverseHosts debacle isn't doing you favors...

@cociu: speechless, especially for your mood-changing and for who's talking what attention span... Your offer doesn't meet my requirements.
    @Riz: already considered. It's a favorite for sure.

@bersy: Shamefully, I know too little about VPSDime service quality.

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited March 2015

@cociu said:
    I think I understand those who want to understand me

You don't. I defended you in another post and all I got was, well... You guys judge yourself: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/919542/

He misunderstood and attacked me...

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

mamala said: @bersy: Shamefully, I know too little about VPSDime service quality.

You should not worry about their quality. They are one of the brands of @serverian

• Hey I can get you a: KVM, 2GB, 30GB Pure SSD space, 2 CLEAN IP's, 4+ CPU cores, 1Gbps port, cPanel/WHM VPS, and free 10Gbps DDoS protection in our NYC datacenter for $24.50/month.

Plus Ill give you your second month free (excluding the cPanel license)

• AshleyUkAshleyUk Member
    edited March 2015

I can do the following:

• KVM
    • 2 CPU's (E5-2630 v3)
    • 4GB DDR4 Ram
    • 1GBps Port (10GBps Port on Node)
    • 2Ip's
    • 50GB SSD Raid 10 HW Raid
    • 2TB Transfer

Seattle Washington DC

$10/Month (Excluding Cpanel, you can get CPanel Externally for $13 from buycpanel and other sites, can buy it on your behalf if you wish)

Email sales at zxplay.co.uk if you would like to go ahead.

Thanked by 1BuyCPanel_Alex
  • MunMun Member
    edited March 2015

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

We need a grammar Nazi, please.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • PatrickPatrick Member
    edited March 2015

OnraHost said: in our NYC datacenter

Is it really NYC? Your other posts suggests its Weehawken, NJ which isn't NYC. If you're having to falsely advertise to get customers, you need a rethink.

AshleyUk said: Email sales at zxplay.co.uk if you would like to go ahead.

His post mentions he's avoiding EU companies due to VAT, unless OP is from UK and you're not charging VAT in UK currently due to threshold or VAT + your price would be under his budget which doesn't seem likely.

I don't see any mention of your VAT ID anywhere on your site. So are you operating against the EC?

mamala said: @bersy: Shamefully, I know too little about VPSDime service quality.

Go with them, you won't regret it.

• @Fritz said:
    I believe English proficiency has nothing to do with Service quality.

I'm sorry but if i'm explaining why my server isn't working and he doesn't understand it will take him longer with the possibility of a less service quality.

Yes, I know hard it is to learn multiple languages and I have tried and have sympathy.

• @OnraHost: sweet deal. It's on my list.

@AshleyUK: another juicy deal. It's a difficult choice for me since you are somewhat newish to the hosting market (or at least your main domain is not so old)...

@Patrick: thanks for your recommendation. I'm pretty sure I still have one small box with you which work buttery smooth.

Thanks for all the offers posted on thread or by private messages. I will be moving my indecisive ass tomorrow when I'll take the plunge and place my order. :)

• @Patrick said:

The fact the OP was asking in $ I expected him to be in USA which would not need to be VAT'd against.

Like most companies we are still working everything out around the new EU Vat rules and the best option to go ahead, on last talking to some people dealing with this in the UK only around 7000~ companies have actually signedup for Vat Moss, so I would not be surprised if there is a U turn made, just like the whole Cookie notice.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited March 2015

AshleyUk said: The fact the OP was asking in $ I expected him to be in USA which would not need to be VAT'd against.

Like most companies we are still working everything out around the new EU Vat rules and the best option to go ahead, on last talking to some people dealing with this in the UK only around 7000~ companies have actually signedup for Vat Moss, so I would not be surprised if there is a U turn made, just like the whole Cookie notice.

Theres a bold Note on the OPs post about VAT. Anyways, as of 1st Jan 2015 you should be charging it regardless of whether it will be scrapped or changed. The rules haven't changed as far as I'm aware, if they do change then you can always deregister.

• toshosttoshost Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2015

Our offer $20/m. We are running some promo with our 3GB ram Atlanta VPS. If you need any more information please mail us [email protected]

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Okay, Sorry Everyone :-3