Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where is the Runabove option for adding credit to your account?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where is the Runabove option for adding credit to your account?

I am searching the Runabove control panel for the option to topup my account and I can't find one. Is it just my imagination, or am I looking in the wrong place?

Comments

• Even I didn't find it. I believe once you have an invoice you can directly pay it

• Even I don't find it

• I believe you can only use credit card or PayPal automatic payments. I don't think you can actually ADD balance but I'm not 100% sure.

• @rchurch

Falco33 seems right, I do not see a way to add a balance, but maybe if you contact runabove they may have/add that option?

• I may be using the £5 voucher that comes with signing up. So what happens after the credit runs out? Do my VMs running what?

• @rchurch
    After you use the voucher up the payment source you have with runabove will deduct whatever fees left if you put a gift card with $1 or you put a paypal account with $0 balance then your VMs will stop until you add a good debit card or paypal account with cash.

• Why do not ask them?

• @rchurch said:
    I may be using the £5 voucher that comes with signing up. So what happens after the credit runs out? Do my VMs running what?

You had to add a PayPal or Credit Card when registering and creating your VPS. Just like @Stevie said, your vouched balance will run out. After that they will deduct it from your linked payment source.

• Same question for me

You can't manually add fund to your account.
    At the beginning of each month, you receive a bill for your usage during the previous month.
    We first deduct any credit you may have, and then charge the amount to your credit card or PayPal account.

You can either add some information regarding this query in the support section of your RunAbove dashboard (https://cloud.runabove.com/#/support) or by replying to this email. This support ticket will be automatically closed with no response from your side in the following 2 days.

Regards,

The Runabove team