Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Wanted: LEB companies/founders for short interviews

Wanted: LEB companies/founders for short interviews

VPSChefVPSChef Member
edited August 2012 in General

I am hoping to send out a few short ("twitter style") interviews to the founders/operators of LEB companies.

The responses would be published as a series to VPS Chef and I'm hoping we can boil it all down to get a few interesting facts and common trends in the industry.

If you're interested, please feel free to PM me or just reply below - thanks!

VPS Chef - Cooking up the best in Virtual Private Servers
Thanked by 2Asim Boltersdriveer

Comments

• I'm game. :)

-Joe @ SecureDragon - LEB's Powered by Wyvern in FL, CO, CA, IL, NJ, GA, TX, and AZ
    Test our network here: Drgn.biz
  • Count me in

I am no longer affiliated with IPXcore.
  • Pick me! Pick me! :D

• KernelPanicKernelPanic Member
    edited August 2012

Would like to read the interviews of Francisco, Aldryic, Damian, KuJoe, Tim and

Constantinos Coudounaris :X (had to Google his name as earlier I wrote Constant Continuous, not sure why :O)

Thanked by 1klikli
  • TazTaz Disabled

Either me or nahian, your pick. ( Nahian would be better)

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• DanielMDanielM Disabled

I charge for interview's :)

Thanked by 3klikli jcaleb Inglar
  • I'm in :)

Relax brah
  • HMU if you are also looking for small companys, something in the range of 180 VMs. ;)

Disclosure: I work for Query Foundry LLC.
    I own DA International Group Ltd.
  • JarJar Member

Small shared hosting company (I can say "we" as there's two of us) recently breaking into the vps market. Slow but steady increase in clients. If asking me any questions seems at all appealing, feel free.

• Happy to help :)

• Sorry, i'm busy. maybe later but thanks for asking.. . . . . . . :p

Yes! I'm with Carstensz Pyramid Server Now stop asking me please :D
  • Hit me up anytime.

BitAccel - OpenVZ VPS / IRC,VPN,Anything Legal & Unrivaled Support!
  • Sounds cool

RamNode: High Performance SSD and SSD-Cached VPS
    New York - Atlanta - Seattle - Netherlands - IPv6 - DDoS Protection - AS3842
  • Sure just PM me.

www.ReThinkVPS.com - Founded 2010

• Not heard from him yet.. must be pretty busy.

• I fired off a few emails from "[email protected]" - did they get through, or are people just being very considered in their responses?!

• Im interested :)

ChicagoVPS.net - OpenVZ/Xen/KVM Based VPS's / Great Support! / 6 Geographically Diverse Locations: Buffalo, Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Dallas, New Jersey

• @CVPS_Chris said: Im interested :)

I wanna see this one!

• Ill be the most entertaining!

ChicagoVPS.net - OpenVZ/Xen/KVM Based VPS's / Great Support! / 6 Geographically Diverse Locations: Buffalo, Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Dallas, New Jersey

• @CVPS_Chris said: Ill be the most entertaining!

What will you say? You make Jeremiah do all the work? and you do nothing :P ? haha.

• @VPSChef said: I fired off a few emails from "[email protected]" - did they get through, or are people just being very considered in their responses?!

Sorry, I started typing it, saved the draft, and then got hit with so many different things that it slipped my mind completely. I'll get it out to you tonight. The joys of a "two man show" ;)

• We may be interested in this. We have around 4000 active clients.

• @jarland said: The joys of a "two man show"

You should have twice the freetime I do then, and I have plenty :)

Hostigation High Resource Hosting - SolusVM OpenVZ/KVM VPS
    Thanked by 1Jar
  • @miTgiB said: You should have twice the freetime I do then, and I have plenty :)

Sir, are you really one man show? I'm asking this, because your company is solid. Almost all problem/Ticket is responded quickly. How many hours do you sleep in one day?

My blog | Server Uptime | I'm not working for any providers in here, all my comments just my own opinion.image
  • He doesn't..! :-) It's a mystery..

@ErawanArifNugroho said: How many hours do you sleep in one day?

• @Jacob said: He doesn't..! :-) It's a mystery..

At-least 50% of the people in the hosting industry must have Insomnia :)

• @Jacob @Jack both of you too? :O

My blog | Server Uptime | I'm not working for any providers in here, all my comments just my own opinion.image
  • @ErawanArifNugroho said: both of you too? :O

Haha.

• @miTgiB Should ;) ...one thing after another this week lol

• I don't know why I am awake at 1:50 AM, I like to wake up at 7AM.

@Jack said: At-least 50% of the people in the hosting industry must have Insomnia :)

• Usually, I wake at 2AM, and sleep after praying ( tahajud), wake up again at 4AM to perform another praying ( subuh ) and stay awake to start working at 8 AM

• TazTaz Disabled

@VPSchef haven't received anything as of yet..

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• Looking forward to reading some of these, I know there's heaps of questions I'd love to ask :)

ServerBear - Easy UnixBench/dd/IOPS/FIO (NEW) & Network Benchmarks | Example Report | Compare Low End Boxes
    Gleam - Run kick-ass viral competitions & rewards to grow your userbase. Free until Sept.
  • @VPSChef I am very interested. Let me know the details when you get a chance.

vpsBoard.com - Now with OVER 2200 ACTIVE MEMBERS! A friendly community with active discussion. Come join us!

VirtuaClub.com

• @ErawanArifNugroho coffee+tea+redbull and Hardwork, passion is all you need

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • @miTgiB said: You should have twice the freetime I do then, and I have plenty :)

how much of this freetime isn't in front of/near a computer? :P

IperWeb & Prometeus, Hosting Provider since 1997. iwStack cloud infrastructure
  • @prometeus said: computer

of sorts (tablet, phone, things like those...) M

Who's General Failure, and why is he reading my drive A: ?

• Sorry, I received the email and will respond soon!

RamNode: High Performance SSD and SSD-Cached VPS
    New York - Atlanta - Seattle - Netherlands - IPv6 - DDoS Protection - AS3842
  • Sent. :)

Relax brah
  • @VPSChef said: I fired off a few emails from "[email protected]" - did they get through, or are people just being very considered in their responses?!

I didn't get an email.

• TazTaz Disabled

@Corey said: I didn't get an email.

Same here.

• Oops, sorry for the delay chaps! I thought I asked Vanilla to email me responses, but they didn't arrive. Have now emailed Corey, Taz, Chris (FTN) and Sciacco. Thanks so much for the interest, and kudos to KuJoe for the quickest response!

If I've missed anyone off, or if anyone else is interested, please just shoot me a PM or a message here - I just need your email.

• Woot! :)

-Joe @ SecureDragon - LEB's Powered by Wyvern in FL, CO, CA, IL, NJ, GA, TX, and AZ
    Test our network here: Drgn.biz