Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostingSquad Windows 2003 Liscense Key? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostingSquad Windows 2003 Liscense Key?

Comments

• This is the screen shot I guess this thread is based on?

• that is correct @Taylor.

• I have just received a PM from Randy asking me to close the thread, I have got my questions answered and if everyone is OK with that, please /thread.

• I think we should wait for a statement from Neo

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

he is not willing to post here. and i dont want to drag him in on this, just close and we and done with this.

Once i got the Windows sever DC edition keys , i would have them issued out and loaded to the server, ) and your best option is to wipe and re-load

like i said i will take full responsibility for this(I was unaware of this,believe it or not but whatever it is it still MY FAULT, ( at least i dare to admit this, tell me if a provider would used a priated software would he even dare to admit in public)

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@Randy said: i am sure those people who have dealt with neo know that neo is a nice guy. i am certainly he is unware of this just like i am

"Nice guy" doesn't cut it.

• @zhuanyi said: I have just received a PM from Randy asking me to close the thread, I have got my questions answered and if everyone is OK with that, please /thread.

You make the choice, not them in this thread, you are the boss

• @Randy said: tell me if a provider would you a priated software would he even dare to admit in public

Tell me a provider who uses pirated software in the first place :D

Thanked by 3TheHackBox tux Infinity
  • Hi guys, had a pretty rough day with whatever's been going on between LET and other stuff to take care of when Randy sent me a message rather abruptly about this thread. Anyway, I've had a lot of this explained on #lowendbox, feel free to ask whoever was in it when I was. Gonna leave for sleep now first though. :S

• Many, you would never know.

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited August 2012

@Randy said: never

Well thats just a pointless point....

In addition there is nothing good or honorable in admitting that you used pirated software after it has been prooven that you've used pirated software. But i seriously don't care. Have a nice day :)

@Topic: Can someone from #lowendtalk say what @Boltersdriveer said?

• I guess this also answers the question of: "If I were really using pirated keys do you think I'd respond in these threads instead of just ignoring it?"

We now know the answer is yes.

• PatsPats Member

@Randy said: You and jarland are my personal doctors:)

whoa... 2 doctors from other parts of world... gone so rich already? :D

• ZettaZetta Member
    edited August 2012

@Randy said: he is not willing to post here. and i dont want to drag him in on this

@Randy said: neo has the answer

@Randy said: Only neo can clarify the licensing part.

@Randy said: neo can clarify this

@Randy said: i dont want to drag him in on this

Okay, every excuse you've been making so far, any drop of hope, any credibility left for you and your reputation, just fell apart officially with that statement. You don't have to reply anymore, there's nothing left to say.

• TazTaz Member
    Thanked by 1gsrdgrdghd

Thanked by 2Taz Inglar
  • @gsrdgrdghd said: @Topic: Can someone from #lowendtalk say what @Boltersdriveer said?

http://pastebin.com/H6ynK0g5

Thanked by 1gsrdgrdghd
  • So @Randy "Neo" was not responsible for giving you keys and you obtained the keys on your own?

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited August 2012

Neo says that he can't remember giving @Randy a key so i guess its word against word.

• krokro Member

Smells exactly like an HF skid.

The nice guy after being called out is super bad. Adults see straight though it.

Now would a dishonest viewer say that in public? (i dun care wut u beliv but im not nubby k)

• KenshinKenshin Member
    edited August 2012

I don't understand why so many providers don't hang around in LET long enough to figure out the community before posting offers and basically end up being stripped naked by the community, then complaining the community (or just some of us) are waging war against him/them. I think all of us are just stating the facts.

Make a mistake, own up, fix it and apologize. But don't keep making mistake after mistake. That's not learning from your mistakes.

@Randy I'm not going to tell you what to do, but I'm advising you, just stay away from the hosting business, especially from LET. At the rate you're going, you'll get into trouble sooner or later. You're going to be putting innocent customers' data and services at risks. And if you haven't realized yet, the people in LET KNOW THEIR STUFF. You're not going to get away with a slap on the wrist when you try to smoke your way though.

• TazTaz Member
    edited August 2012

Nuff Said </thread needed.

• @Taz_NinjaHawk said: Nuff Said </thread needed.

why are you missing the >

• TazTaz Member

@justinb said: why are you missing the >

Once you post > the whole thing disappears.

• </thread>

trololol

• TazTaz Member
    edited August 2012

@gsrdgrdghd said:

trololol

How?

Edit: Even the quote didn't work.