Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS in UK with Additional IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS in UK with Additional IPs

Hi,
Looking for a low end VPS (128meg RAM etc just the standard low end VPS setup) with additional IPs. Would like 10 x IPs (IPv4) but if only 5 x IPs are doable then that would be OK. It is for a VPN setup.

Comments

• For an additional IP usually need justification

• warih, thanks for that. Yes, I am aware. I've provided everything in the above post. Just seeing if any providers out there can help. Also, only interested in UK IPs. Thanks.

• I dont think @MSPNick can do LE* pricing in the UK IIRC.

@httpzoom may work - never used them so can't comment or OpenITC (IP's would take you outside of LE* pricing).

• Thanks boys. Can't do UK VPS that cheap though. I haven't got a server just yet either for them..

• @OnePound should be able to offer you a rock solid VPS :)

• wychwych Member
    edited February 2015

@trexos said:
    OnePound should be able to offer you a rock solid VPS :)

I always forget about those guys, speaking of which I may have finally found the UK deal I wanted.

Do they do instant deployment?

Thanked by 1trexos
  • wych said:

Do they do instant deployment?

The Xen stuff has always been instant for me in the past (2 instances).

• We can offer a lot of IP addresses in UK (10 or more IPs no problem).

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited February 2015

I got a dedicated server in the UK, the Atom 230 just came up for rent.. It comes with 500GB HDD - Depending on how many IP's you want I can supply it for you.

• @MSPNick said:
    I got a dedicated server in the UK, the Atom 230 just came up for rent.. It comes with 500GB HDD - Depending on how many IP's you want I can supply it for you.

PM me what you want for it.

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2015

yep we can do this.

For the extra IPs just email [email protected] so we can provide pricing.

With the IPs we have not being used right now we should be able to give some very decent pricing.

• @wych said:
    PM me what you want for it.

For the Atom it's self I'm looking £13/mo w/just one IP.

Thanked by 1wych
  • Thanks all that answered.