Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cloudc.me
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cloudc.me

Any thoughts on cloudc.me (Cloudcom Sociedad Limitada)? Their Xen VPS1 has 1024 MB RAM, 30GB HDD and 2 TB bandwidth for $5.38 a month. They are in Switzerland but don't seem to be on the Private Layer network.

Has anyone here used them?

Comments

• its yet another Solar Communications reseller, so quality should be ok.

Thanked by 1souvarine
  • You can also get a cloud server trial with 1 free vps on linux inside. This will go for one week and intended to test the capabilities of our 10gbps connection and speed of your fast vps.
    Our storage is built on SAN SSD technology, providing the maximum efficiency and way faster data flow. We can offer you a BIG discount on your server, proving that we are not reselling here and keeping up the good service since year 2012.

Thanked by 1souvarine
  • @ddosprotection said:
    You can also get a cloud server trial with 1 free vps on linux inside. This will go for one week and intended to test the capabilities of our 10gbps connection and speed of your fast vps.
    Our storage is built on SAN SSD technology, providing the maximum efficiency and way faster data flow. We can offer you a BIG discount on your server, proving that we are not reselling here and keeping up the good service since year 2012.

Again! This is not good way to advertise! :(

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited April 2015

@ddosprotection said:
    You can also get a cloud server trial with 1 free vps on linux inside. This will go for one week and intended to test the capabilities of our 10gbps connection and speed of your fast vps.

You've already met your post requirements for an offer, you just need to wait a few days for the other requirement. Thanks for working so hard to be a member of this community (just noticed your deleted offer and read your brief post history).

• Thank you for your appreciation (sincere) I did not know, offering something for free isn't advertisement, if we get mentioned here... But it's up to you, we can wait for 2 weeks but we are glad to join this forum and willing to share our resources for FREE.