Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[THE NETHERLANDS] VPS 1024MB RAM + 100GB HDD + 2TB @ 1Gbps € 4.99/Month - Limited time stock
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[THE NETHERLANDS] VPS 1024MB RAM + 100GB HDD + 2TB @ 1Gbps € 4.99/Month - Limited time stock

VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

VPSSLIM can offer you very affordable Virtual Private Servers without any contracts!

Want to become a reseller? Contact our Sales department for reseller access! Resellers benefit from an attractive offer!

Each VPS is connected to a 1 Gbps uplink!

• VPS LITE XEON E-series Quad-Core processor - € 2.99
  • 256 MB RAM
  • 256 MB SWAP
  • 25 GB HD
  • 250 GB traffic p/m- NOW 500 GB traffic p/m
  • Linux OS
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 1 IP addresses
  • 24/7 technical support
  • 24/7 emergency number
  • Own nameservers
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Statistics
  • Realtime reboot
  • Root access

Order HERE! - INSTANT SETUP No setup FEE, instant setup! Price normally MONTHLY: €5.99 NOW € 2.99 + DOUBLE BANDWIDTH --Click on CHECKOUT to see the promotion price--

• VPS BASIC XEON E-series Quad-Core processor - € 4.99
  • 1024 MB RAM
  • 1024 MB SWAP
  • 100 GB HD
  • 1000 GB traffic p/m- NOW 2000 GB traffic p/m
  • Linux OS
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 1 IP addresses
  • 24/7 technical support
  • 24/7 emergency number
  • Own nameservers
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Statistics
  • Realtime reboot
  • Root access

Order HERE! - INSTANT SETUP No setup FEE, instant setup! Price normally MONTHLY: €9.99 NOW € 4.99 + DOUBLE BANDWIDTH --Click on CHECKOUT to see the promotion price--

Or 34EURO(48$)/year via this link

We handle a stock on this promo so our users have the best value for their money.

Why choose us?

• 24/7 support;
  • HW RAID-10 servers;
  • 99,99% network uptime;
  • Professional and very fast support;
  • motivated and friendly staff;
  • Full 2N redundancy;
  • Pay online with paypal and be directly online!
  • We OWN all our hardware and equipment;
  • 7 days money back guarantee.

Some Q/A, which are frequently asked:

• Is VPN allowed? - Yes for personal use.
  • Is TUN/TAP/PPP enabled? - Yes.
  • Is adult hosting allowed? - Yes.
  • Can I add extra IP addresses? - Yes you can order them additionally.
  • Do you own the servers? - Yes, we OWN all our hardware and equipment.
  • Do you have a money back guarantee? - Yes we have a 7 days money back guarantee.

Payment Methods

• Wire transfer
  • PayPal
  • Creditcard
  • BitCoin
  • iDEAL

Network & Datacenter Datacenter:
SERVERIUS (NL) Ping and traceroute IP: 5.178.64.10

Comments

• Brilliant servers and good speeds.

Can't say bad about them

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Brilliant servers and good speeds.

Can't say bad about them

Thanks Tom :)

• I experienced (during far more than a year) excellent connectivity/network speed, usually quick support reaction albeit strong on the promise side and a VPS on nodes that were so brutally overbooked that it was quite often next to unusable and worthless.

• @bsdguy said:
    I experienced (during far more than a year) excellent connectivity/network speed, usually quick support reaction albeit strong on the promise side and a VPS on nodes that were so brutally overbooked that it was quite often next to unusable and worthless.

Really? Had one day where was a little slow and Ralph cleaned up the abuser and ever since its been fine. Got one on another node and never had a single issue with it.

• I was with these guys a couple of years ago and it was the worst kind of garbage, they seemed utterly incapable of keeping my node running and my VPS was down every single day. Interesting to see that they might have sorted themselves out a bit since then.

• Even though its true, sometimes the nodes where indeed overcomited, they where not unusable... I run my box for dev purposes and like it.

@VPSSLIM, do you guys offer SERVERIUS DDoS protection?

• a nice affortable yearly plan would be cool

@cloromorpho said:
    Even though its true, sometimes the nodes where indeed overcomited, they where not unusable... I run my box for dev purposes and like it.

VPSSLIM, do you guys offer SERVERIUS DDoS protection?

We indeed offer Serverius DDoS protection (Dedicated hardware anti-DDoS).

@bashed said:
    a nice affortable yearly plan would be cool

Like a yearly plan for BASIC & LITE VPS? We can make that happen of course.

@Nekki said:
    I was with these guys a couple of years ago and it was the worst kind of garbage, they seemed utterly incapable of keeping my node running and my VPS was down every single day. Interesting to see that they might have sorted themselves out a bit since then.

Hi Nekki,

Can you maybe PM us one of your ticket #? I'll make sure you get a test(free) VM to try us out again and change your mind.

• @VPSSLIM said:
    Can you maybe PM us one of your ticket #? I'll make sure you get a test(free) VM to try us out again and change your mind.

It was years ago mate, I don't have any of the correspondence now. To be fair, you sent more emails about the node breaking down than I raised tickets anyway.

• I wrote what I experienced. Simple as that. And I also played the "some abuser, will put you on another node" game. Worked nicely - for a short while. And then the same again ...

Otherwise I would love their hosting. Very cool DC, very nice connectivity and lots of bandwidth, quite responsive support (albeit ...).

But that all becomes very relative very quickly when the servers performance and reliability are a lottery.

I regret that myself because otherwise VPSlim would be a super provider.

• newbiemasihnewbiemasih Member
    edited February 2015

i have no problem with @VPSSLIM service. Thanks.

@newbiemasih said:
    i have no problem with VPSSLIM service. Thanks.

Thank you very much :)

• my server down 12 Hrs, 44 Mins and I opened ticket, but slow response @VPSSLIM

@newbiemasih said:
    my server down 12 Hrs, 44 Mins and I opened ticket, but slow response VPSSLIM

It seems that you have an issue with your VPS only, not the whole node. We have received your ticket and are working on your VPS.

• thanks @VPSSLIM , this issue resolved now.

@newbiemasih said:
    thanks VPSSLIM , this issue resolved now.

You're most welcome :)