Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Request] Shared / cPanel / VPS USA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Request] Shared / cPanel / VPS USA

Looking for at least 15 GB,

Looking to host about 10 personal sites.

Would Love to have Shared hosting due to being able to have cPanel.

Most sites will be running Wordpress so I need them to load fast etc

Thanks :) Not looking to pay too much, BUT willing to Pay yearly for a quality host

Comments

• nexmarknexmark Member
    edited February 2015

Disk Space : 10GB

Bandwidth : Unlimited

DDoS Protection, Litespeed, cPanel, Softaculous, Unlimited FTP Accounts/Email Accounts/MySQL Database

No Addon Domains

$2 / Annually

Order

• @nexmark said:
    Disk Space : 10GB

Bandwidth : Unlimited

DDoS Protection, Litespeed, cPanel, Softaculous, Unlimited FTP Accounts/Email Accounts/MySQL Database

No Addon Domains

$2 / Annually

Order

10 personal sites = 10 domains ... your offer: No Addon Domains ... curious how to install 10 domains with 1 addon domain :))

• @biuletech said:
    10 personal sites = 10 domains ... your offer: No Addon Domains ... curious how to install 10 domains with 1 addon domain :))

Buy 10 ;)

• @hyelton said:

Thanks :) Not looking to pay too much, BUT willing to Pay yearly for a quality host

If you need 10 sites, it would be better and cheaper to buy a reseller hosting plan.

• @nexmark said:

Fair enough ... ;-)

• @biuletech said:
    Fair enough ... ;-)

Do you have access on the hosting server? Cause I have a domain that I would consider hosting on your server for that price. Problem is it`s a Interspire shopping cart script, so it needs some custom parameters configured on the server.

• @biuletech said:
    Do you have access on the hosting server? Cause I have a domain that I would consider hosting on your server for that price. Problem is it`s a Interspire shopping cart script, so it needs some custom parameters configured on the server.

Yes we do, please private message us your concerns.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1419322

The $15/year plan should do what you need.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • im cheap but but usually i find plans for $5 for unlimited addon domains, but i only have less than 20. this might work for me

• Yeah Just wanting something for my personal domains, I might end up going with name cheap $15 for the first year, but thats what I dont like "First Year" lol.

• @hyelton said:
    Yeah Just wanting something for my personal domains, I might end up going with name cheap $15 for the first year, but thats what I dont like "First Year" lol.

IMO, "First year" deals are never worth it. It just means you're delaying the inevitable (finding a good host that doesn't cost heaps)

• HuntersPadHuntersPad Member
    edited February 2015

@Jonchun said:
    IMO, "First year" deals are never worth it. It just means you're delaying the inevitable (finding a good host that doesn't cost heaps)

I will admit for a local business I designed a site for I got a Namecheap plan to put them on temp and wow its really fast. Ping is under 40ms for most customers.

I might just do namecheap and move when needed. Moving Wordpress is a simple task.

• @hyelton said:

Ping would obviously depend on where customers are located. Ping is (usually) not the issue with "bad hosts". What you need to be worrying about is server load and response times. If possible, try to find a web host that offers nginx reverse proxying as that's IMO the best "general purpose" stack there is. nginx php-fpm is known to be faster, but it doesn't support htaccess, makes things harder, etc etc.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

If Miami could interest you as location we can talk.

• @hyelton said:

I recommend @nexmark ... If you are looking for a hosting company that is friendly, ready to help, and devotated .... than I warmly support http://nexhost.net/

Silvio

• this last $5 plan switched ip's on me twice, and went down for a whole day. the other one keeps on going over cpu resource limits when i dont even get traffic. i even use cloufflare to lock out china and brazil.

• edited February 2015

I provide vesta shared hosting (modified for simplicity)

Disk: 20GB
    Bandwidth: 200GB (negotiable)
    Unlimited FTP
    Mail Accounts: 200
    MySQL databases: 50
    Price: 4€/year in jacksonville

PM me for order links