Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudive portal login issues, and bad(or no)support!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudive portal login issues, and bad(or no)support!

I am facing a strange issue with my vps provider cloudive.com Almost 12 hours ago, I restarted my vps and can't ssh since then. I tried to use the client portal to reboot the VPS, but can't login (got 502 error). I tried to reset the pass in case I forget it (though I'm pretty sure it isn't). I tried to create a new account to create a support ticket, but it also doesn't work. I also send a mail to their official mail but yet to get any response.

It seems they have completely abandoned their support service for cloudive. Desperately, I created a ticket on backupsy - since backupsy and cloudive are from same provider. They finally replied that they have forwarded my complaints to cloudive support, but got no response from cloudive yet.

They claim 24x7 support and standard response time of 5 minutes, but when I needed it, it seems they are non existent. I am totally frustrated and really got no clue what to do.

Comments

• serverianserverian Member
    edited February 2015

There was an issue on the VPS that's holding WHMCS of Cloudive. It was waiting for me and is fixed now. You can submit a ticket there.

Edit: Found your VPS and booted it. It was waiting on the boot screen.

This is the first time you received a late response which was due to the support portal being unavailable.

Your first and only technical ticket, 500+ days ago, has been replied in 3 minutes.

Thanked by 4jar Pwner Jonchun JahAGR
  • biztigerbiztiger Member
    edited February 2015

First of all thanks for fixing the VPS.

Yes, I admit that I never had a issue with the VPS. I know that problem can occur but it won't be an issue to me if your staff let me know about it. I was expecting a response.

What I have done, when got this problem:
    1. Tried creating a new account at cloudive to raise a ticket
    2. Send a mail to your official mail account
    3. Send a pm to you in this forum
    4. Create a account on backupsy and created a ticket
    They told me they have forwarded the ticket to cloudive support

After 10-11 hours:

So, I asked for a status update on backupsy and created this post. I was totally frustrated at that point.