Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Setting up a vpn
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Setting up a vpn

Wanting to setup a small VPN company where users can just signup, pay, and receive a VPN account for PPTP/LT2P/OpenVPN instantly. Need to limit users by bandwidth usage also, which apparently is possible with this module.

How much work is required in setting it up?

i dont know anthing how to setup give me a script or tell me how to do this,

needs PPTP/LT2P/OpenVPN+freeradius

Comments

• You have thought about the possible legal consequences of this, right? Someone WILL abuse it.

• @William said:
    You have thought about the possible legal consequences of this, right? Someone WILL abuse it.

legal consequences of this ?????????????????? i wanna make a vpn site not a bomb ahhahahahahahaha are u from another world.

• So you did not even think about it - Read again: Someone WILL abuse your service, that is 100% guaranteed and just a matter of time. If you have not even thought about this case you are not able to run such a business.

• @William said:
    So you did not even think about it - Read again: Someone WILL abuse your service, that is 100% guaranteed and just a matter of time. If you have not even thought about this case you are not able to run such a business.

FOR YOY INFORMATION I AM IN DEDICATED SERVER BUSINESS FROM 2011 AND I KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS , BUT TNX FOR YOUR ADVICE BUT I WANNA SETUP THE BUSINESS AS THERE ARE 1000+ VPN WEBSITE OWNERS AND ALL ARE GOOD.

• You clearly do not understand the risk of running a VPN company..

• @joodle said:
    You clearly do not understand the risk of running a VPN company..

i understand in fact i have currently running a vpn service but dont have a website to make it official.
    help me out instead of making me go wrong.

• joodle said: You clearly do not understand the risk of running a VPN company..

I wouldn't say this is his primary problem... it's himself. Just look how he responded here :-)

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @Amfy said:
    I wouldn't say this is his primary problem... it's himself. Just look how he responded here :-)

True, I'm just wasting my time here actually -.-

• I'll help you setup your vpn business... but you gonna have to cough up nickles and dimes plus make me an idemified entity from legal proceedings for any assistance given to you, as the kind of people buying vpns and not making there own are very high risk activity and id want no part in it, send me a pm ill tell you what i want, maybe two or three dedi's since you in the dedi business.

• I DONT NEED TIME WASTER ONLY NEED KNOWLEDGEABLE PERSON WHO CAN HELP , SO TIME WASTERS GET A WAY OUT.

• DorkfilesDorkfiles Member
    edited February 2015

@killer4g said:
    I DONT NEED TIME WASTER ONLY NEED KNOWLEDGEABLE PERSON WHO CAN HELP , SO TIME WASTERS GET A WAY OUT.

So in other words you want something for nothing... I suggest pressing caps lock... its on..

• @Dorkfiles said:
    who is RTFM

• @killer4g said:
    I DONT NEED TIME WASTER ONLY NEED KNOWLEDGEABLE PERSON WHO CAN HELP , SO TIME WASTERS GET A WAY OUT.

You do not need to use caps here. Now calm down and get ur own ass "out".

• Read the Fuc*ing Manual

• @joodle said:
    why dont you fuck off from here and put your mouth in your ass.

• killer4g said: why dont you fuck off from here and put your mouth in your ass.

U Wot mate?

• @Dorkfiles said:
    Read the Fuc*ing Manual

where is that Fuc*ing Manual

• What module are you talking about? I remember there was a whmcs module for this a while ago. Not sure if it's in active development though.

Also, if you don't know anything about it, I'd suggest you hire someone who does or learn how to in pretty good detail before you reconsider.

• DorkfilesDorkfiles Member
    edited February 2015

@killer4g said:

Id start with
    man mod_bw
    man openvpn
    man poptop
    man the rest of your life

Thanked by 1Umair
  • Ayy lmao this @killer4g guy is clueless as hell.

• @ivanh said:
    What module are you talking about? I remember there was a whmcs module for this a while ago. Not sure if it's in active development though.

Also, if you don't know anything about it, I'd suggest you hire someone who does or learn how to in pretty good detail before you reconsider.

tnx brother for responding in a very good manner , i know how to setup openvpn bust cant setup freeradius.

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

Running a VPN company is not easy as eating a cake!

• @Dorkfiles said:
    man get a glue bro

if u see me youll get a glue so dont make a fun out here

• I'll get a glue...

• @Kupol said:
    Ayy lmao this killer4g guy is clueless as hell.

why dont u give some usefull clues if u have any hahahha

• I wouldn't want services from this guy. Keeps swearing and is rude against other people.. yeah that's a no go for me.

• @Dorkfiles said:
    I'll get a glue...

get it and put its with u only i dont need, are u a girl ?

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

killer4g said: get it and put its with u only i dont need, are u a girl ?

LoL r u a KID?

• Even if I am a girl what difference does that make?

• Dorkfiles said: Even if I am a girl what difference does that make?

He's in love with you! It's valentines day remember?! :P

This discussion has been closed.