Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best free web Analytics scripts
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best free web Analytics scripts

hi everyone , I need scripts trace my site visitors with detailed log like referee entrance page Top referee , visitors country city IP etc .

I do this with WP using Wassup but I need this for php/html site with no CMS on it . and I don't use external services like GA or histats nor awstats as it not detailed enough .

I tried logaholic it looks promising but some features are locked and their no live visitors status .

Comments

• Piwik, hands down.

• Piwik for sure!

• LESLES Member
    edited February 2015

Piwik
    Open Web Analytics

• 0xdragon said: Piwik, .

Piwik looks better then logaholic I still testing it specially Ecommerce & Goals feature

• Another vote for Piwik.

• +1 for piwiki

• Piwik and @joodle does amazing Piwik hosting

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited February 2015

Certainly Piwik.

@TinyTunnel_Tom

why pay him $2.50 when you can host it free of charge and install it yourself?

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Piwik and joodle does amazing Piwik hosting

You would say that...

• Piwik FTW.

• Piwik separated Tibet and Taiwan from China.
    It's a nice app but I didn't want to use it.

• @imlonghao said: Piwik separated Tibet and Taiwan from China.

Well, Tibet seems like a political statement with no practical value whatsoever statistics-wise. Does Piwik also separate Northern Ireland and Scotland from UK; Quebec from Canada; or Catalonia from Spain?

Thanked by 20xdragon Pwner
  • +1 for piwik

• @TarZZ92 said:
    Certainly Piwik

TinyTunnel_Tom

why pay him $2.50 when you can host it free of charge and install it yourself?

You don't pay me... You pay Ryan/evoBurst

Thanked by 1yomero
  • howardsl2howardsl2 Member
    edited February 2015

I recently found this add-on for Google Analytics, very powerful:
    https://developers.google.com/analytics/solutions/google-analytics-spreadsheet-add-on

It puts your GA data into a spreadsheet with automatic scheduled updates (up to once per hour). You can then create custom reports and graphs for easy analysis and visualization of your data.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

In my opinion Piwik provides easier to understand reports then google analytics. If you want to see some sample reports then that can be arranged.

• @0xdragon said:

Why would I? When I don't work there anymore

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited February 2015

joodle said: You don't pay me... You pay Ryan/evoBurst

still why pay when you can get it free.. (i call this laziness_

• imlonghao said: Piwik separated Tibet and Taiwan from China

Taiwan is independent. Tibet is de-facto independent.

Taiwan is separated on EVERY map, including Google and Bing.

• @William said: Taiwan is independent. Tibet is de-facto independent.

Wrong on both counts, William! Okay, a case could be made that Taiwan is de facto, if not de iure, independent. Tibet is, if anything, de facto a more dependent and integrated part of PRC than any other region thereof. Both cases are very complicated issues that most foreigners are unable to appreciate, lacking historical and cultural context.

• Granted for Tibet but only as the regional government does not work against the Chinese anymore, for now.

Taiwan is independent, if you like it or not - The PRC has no influence on the islands, the Taiwanese military also trains all the time for a PRC invasion (which granted is unlikely by now, for now):

There are 3 requirements for an independent nation as defined by the UN, all are fulfilled by Taiwan:

• Military - Check

• People - Check

• Economy - Check

Taiwan has only limited recognition as the PRC has no relations with anyone that accepts Taiwan as country but in reality no one cares about that as they just open "cultural centers" instead of embassies which de-facto serve the same purpose.

• Cest pit for politics etc...

• @William said: Granted for Tibet but only as the regional government does not work against the Chinese anymore, for now.

The regional government is appointed by Beijing. I think you have some catching up to do on this subject ;)

Taiwan is independent, if you like it or not - The PRC has no influence on the islands...

I rest my case :)

• aglodek said: The regional government is appointed by Beijing

Yea, no, it isn't - It's elected by the people. What you mean is Hongkong.

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited February 2015

@William said: Yea, no, it isn't - It's elected by the people. What you mean is Hongkong.

William, with all due respect, where did you come by this nonsense? Thanks for making my point about clueless foreigners, but this last bit really takes the prize ;)

• inklightinklight Member
    edited February 2015

I want close my threads as some people turn it to a Political crap instead give helpful informations (Flag don't work for me I don't know why) anyone passing Flag this threads from his end .

Thanked by 1yomero
  • @0xdragon said:

Why do you think he 'would say that'? It seems you have a thing for taking a swing at others when they don't align with your own personal agenda.

@OP Piwik is great. The DB can grow pretty big, but I guess it is what it is. I know that some data can be deleted from the DB but I am yet to get the auto proxessor running so am not comfortable pruning the DB.

• @kcaj said:
    OP Piwik is great. The DB can grow pretty big, but I guess it is what it is. I know that some data can be deleted from the DB but I am yet to get the auto proxessor running so am not comfortable pruning the DB.

He would say that, I would say that. It works out in the end. :-)

• certainly piwik.

• obh_ridwan said: certainly piwik

unfortunately piwik cause another issue , I was having Adwords campaign for week and visitors was exiting from landing page , and I was wondering what's wrong until today I tested my site on gtmetrix and I discovered piwik takes 11 seconds to load