Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me select a best provider within my budget...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help me select a best provider within my budget...

minimum req..
win 2008 server edition
2core CPU
2GB RAM
10-100mbps uplink
24/7 live-support (optional)
Monthly budget : 8-15$
Thats it!

It shouldn't be a new company which is offering attractive promotions/lowest-ever pricing etc & runs the risk of getting shutdown in near future while putting me in danger.

Sofar,i keep OVH.CO.UK(their support,billing system lacks),interserver,chicagoVPS(but a lot claims against them) & VPS-MART in the list.
Please let me know if there's any thing that comes to your mind.Your reviews are welcome.

Comments

• Definitely recommending @drserver and his ByteShack line, with that budget you'll be able to get some nice specs. :-)

• If Windows license should be included: OVH.ie

If BYOL: MyCustomHosting(you must have a verifiable Windows licence, contact @MCHPhil for details)

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@Pwner said:
    Definitely recommending drserver and his ByteShack line, with that budget you'll be able to get some nice specs. :-)

Thank you for that , please contact us @ https://drserver.net/drbill/index.php?/tickets/new/

• @BharatB said:
    Thank you for that , please contact us @ https://drserver.net/drbill/index.php?/tickets/new/

You work for DrServer?

• @ByteFail said:
    You work for DrServer?

Yes he does, as evident from his wording "contact us". In the past his attitude was childlike but looks like he has improved it now. I have always seen him as someone with raw talent but lacking the direction & guidance. drserver brands can prove to be a good academy to polish his skills.

• ByteFail said: You work for DrServer?

Everyone says that, I think there's collective amazement that a top provider gave him a job after his past history. He's definitely been a lot less of a helmet since starting with them though.

Thanked by 2drserver Pwner
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Nekki said: Everyone says that, I think there's collective amazement that a top provider gave him a job after his past history. He's definitely been a lot less of a helmet since starting with them though.

You guys would be really surprised how dedicated and hard working he is. I find him honest, hard working, dedicated and skilled.

He just needs right guidance.

• https://boxcwebsites.com can offer all of that for $7.99 / Monthly.

This business is old. Since last July!

• @makanenzo10 said:
    https://boxcwebsites.com can offer all of that for $7.99 / Monthly.

Ok...

The server at boxcwebsites.com is taking too long to respond.

When it did load that template looked familiar.

• @Pwner said:
    Definitely recommending drserver and his ByteShack line, with that budget you'll be able to get some nice specs. :-)

Dr.server :
    *no live chat,no phone
    *180days of trial windows license
    *the best package in "byetshak" is 1g ram/20gb disk for 10$/mo
    *"acceptable usage policy" lists too many activities as forbidden

@makanenzo10 said:
    https://boxcwebsites.com can offer all of that for $7.99 / Monthly.
    This business is old. Since last July!

ok..i'm looking to use a provider for longer-term basis.Is it possible to see a demo 1st?

@fametel said:
    If Windows license should be included: OVH.ie
    If BYOL: MyCustomHosting(you must have a verifiable Windows licence, contact MCHPhil for details)

It's been almost 3days & i'm yet to get any ticket response from OVH & no live-support ...plus, not sure if they will charge additional fees for the OS or setups .....

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

There is livechat. Best plan to suit your need is 2 gb ram xen hvm with 80gb ssd cached storage.

Price is 7 usd per month. Windows are 180 days trial.

Regards

• runabove.com for sure lol

• @tm9 said:
    It's been almost 3days & i'm yet to get any ticket response from OVH & no live-support ...plus, not sure if they will charge additional fees for the OS or setups .....

They charge nothing for Windows licences with their virtual private servers (VPS).

• @tm9 said:
    minimum req..
    win 2008 server edition
    2core CPU
    2GB RAM
    10-100mbps uplink
    24/7 live-support (optional)
    Monthly budget : 8-15$
    Thats it!

It shouldn't be a new company which is offering attractive promotions/lowest-ever pricing etc & runs the risk of getting shutdown in near future while putting me in danger.

Sofar,i keep OVH.CO.UK(their support,billing system lacks),interserver,chicagoVPS(but a lot claims against them) & VPS-MART in the list.
    Please let me know if there's any thing that comes to your mind.Your reviews are welcome.

VPS !!!!! -> Windows 2008 Server edition-> 3 Cores -> 3 GB RAM -> 50GB shared SATA drive, 100 mbps unmetered line, 24/7 live support by phone -> $15 Month.