Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Issues with SoYouStart incoming speed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Issues with SoYouStart incoming speed

Is anyone else experiencing slow speeds for uploads to their SYS server?
Since last 2-3 days, I am not able to push more than 8MB/s. I have seen speeds up to 18-23MB/s range but lasted only for a week.

Download from SYS server seems to be maxing out the 250 Mbps connection consistently.

Comments

• I been having this issue also, it's getting very annoying.

Thanked by 1sunny_lanke
  • My SyS dedicated get slow down for upload from january until now. and i will cancel next month. Upload just get 80mbps on speedtest

Thanked by 1sunny_lanke
  • Seems like they are having a major Newark <-> London issue too. BHS to Europe speeds suck too on non-ovh datacenter.

• May be related.

OVH was having big issue with DDoS recently, they may decide to filter incoming traffic.

Currently there are some congestion in DE-CIX and AMS-IX piring exchanges, it lasts for few weeks. Do not know the exact reasons for that.

Thanked by 1William
  • Talking to their support, they don't know anything about this congestion or not ready to admit it.

• @Profforg From where did you come to learn about the DE-CIX and AMS-IX congestion?

Currently there are some congestion in DE-CIX and AMS-IX piring exchanges, it lasts for few weeks. Do not know the exact reasons for that.