Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net Labs. Public? When? Price?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net Labs. Public? When? Price?

ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
edited February 2015 in General

Hello guys,

Is there any date about a public start at online.net labs? Or what do you think about the price? Should be lower then the sc2?

Will be start this year?

Is there anybody who could send an invitation to my email?

Comments

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited February 2015

"A few weeks", the price I'd say 2-4 EUR.

Thanked by 2ZweiTiger netomx
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited February 2015

Soon (tm)

• does anyone know what would happen to the test accounts/servers ? will we be given the option of keeping them after payment or would they require new registrations/installations ?

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited February 2015

@raza19 said:
    does anyone know what would happen to the test accounts/servers ? will we be given the option of keeping them after payment or would they require new registrations/installations ?

They will keep your data and you got the choose pay or not.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ZweiTiger said: Is there anybody who could send an invitation to my email?

I would like one, too!

• I asked them back in November. They said mid of January. I think they meant January 2016.

• ZweiTiger said: Is there anybody who could send an invitation to my email?

jvnadr said: I would like one, too!

Not sure if they still accepting new users but I can try if you PM me your email addresses.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • @kcaj said:
    Not sure if they still accepting new users but I can try if you PM me your email addresses.

Sent PM we shall see : P

• @creep said:
    I asked them back in November. They said mid of January. I think they meant January 2016.

As i see their twitter should be within the weeks.

• DylanDylan Member
    edited February 2015

They've pushed their launch estimate back a few times, so I don't think anyone knows for sure. Both my servers go down and have to be force restarted through the CP pretty often and it seems like there are some major kinks they still have to work out. I would definitely not buy (or sell, if I were them) the product in its current form. I think it's a good sign they're waiting and not rushing it.

• @Dylan said:
    They've pushed their launch estimate back a few times, so I don't think anyone knows for sure. Both my servers go down and have to be force restarted through the CP pretty often and it seems like there are some major kinks they still have to work out. I would definitely not buy (or sell, if I were them) the product in its current form. I think it's a good sign they're waiting and not rushing it.

Me too, server crash very often if I use LHDD.

• @ZweiTiger said:
    Hello guys,

http://labs.online.net/#invite

• How long is the trial?

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited February 2015

Chuck said: How long is the trial?

If you manage to sign up via an invite, it's free to use until it's out of beta ("a few weeks"), and it has been free for the past few months. But they no longer auto-send invites, those are now approved manually by staff in small quantities.

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • bene_onlinebene_online Member
    edited February 2015

Hi, we are still accepting invites - the easiest way to be invited is to join us in our IRC: irc.online.net #onlinelabs and ask for an invite.