Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

That's a fair amount of system load.

That's a fair amount of system load.

SimpleNodeSimpleNode Member
edited August 2012 in General

SimpleNode | Minecraft and VPS Hosting | KVM and OpenVZ | Dallas, TX and Phoenix, AZ | PayPal and BitCoins accepted

Tagged:

Comments

• Is it because of me?

My blog | Server Uptime | I'm not working for any providers in here, all my comments just my own opinion.
  • RandyRandy Disabled

what? can you please be specific.

and arif No

• @ErawanArifNugroho said: Is it because of me?

This is a different node :)

SimpleNode | Minecraft and VPS Hosting | KVM and OpenVZ | Dallas, TX and Phoenix, AZ | PayPal and BitCoins accepted

• @Randy said: can you please be specific.

System Load normally isn't normally 1.5 billion. :P

• RandyRandy Disabled

oh, have you contact solusvm?

• TazTaz Disabled
    edited August 2012

How many active vps? Virtualization type ? Oversold? It is all relative and Raional.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• @Taz_NinjaHawk said: How many active vps? Virtualization type ? Oversold?

23 on that node | OpenVZ | No.

I'm pretty sure it's just a bug. The load of the node didn't go up at all.

• 2 gigaload :O

I don't think thats possible, its probably a bug in Solus.

• @gsrdgrdghd said: I don't think thats possible, its probably a bug in Solus.

Yeah, considering the bottom of the graph is negative 4.6 million load.

Thanked by 1klikli
  • MaouniqueMaounique Member
    edited August 2012

I have seen 1500 or so system load for real and thought will not see very soon, but this is beyond anything that can be imagined :D It is a bug, no doubt. And, yes, it is Erawan's fault, he has all kinds of ideas on how to hammer a node. Running a vm inside another vm, sheesh... well, it was so crazy i copied it :P M

Je suis pas Charlie, freedom of speech must apply to any religion, any idea and anyone. If only people of certain religions, ethnicities and with "correct" ideas can express themselves publicly, that is not free speech.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • RandyRandy Disabled

@Maounique said: I have seen 1500 or so system load for real and thought will not see very soon, but this is beyond anything that can be imagined :D It is a bug, no doubt. And, yes, it is Erawan's fault, he has all kinds of ideas on how to hammer a node. Running a vm inside another vm, sheesh... well, it was so crazy i copied it :P

soon you will be posting " my VPS Was suspended" :p

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • If I were suspended, then I will say nothing. It's my fault for hammering the node. But if I were suspended because let the windows automatically updated and installing the updates, then I will ask, "why"

My blog | Server Uptime | I'm not working for any providers in here, all my comments just my own opinion.
  • Solus has bugs!?!?!?

:X

I am no longer affiliated with IPXcore.
    Thanked by 1klikli
  • JarJar Member
    edited August 2012

Load looks fine. May need to point a fan toward the CPU. Perhaps keep a water hose handy.

MXroute | DigitalOcean free $10 credit (affiliate)

• @jarland said: Perhaps keep a water hose handy.

wagging finger Electrical equipment fire should NOT be extinguished with water... M

Je suis pas Charlie, freedom of speech must apply to any religion, any idea and anyone. If only people of certain religions, ethnicities and with "correct" ideas can express themselves publicly, that is not free speech.

Thanked by 3Jar Infinity tux
  • Actually you can, but you should cut the power first.

Thanked by 1klikli
  • soluslabssoluslabs Member
    edited August 2012

It all comes down to what the output of laverage is. i.e: vzlist -o laverage CONTAINER_ID

Thanked by 1klikli
  • RandyRandy Disabled

@soluslabs said: It all comes down to what the output of laverage is. i.e: vzlist -o laverage CONTAINER_ID

Phill .B?

• JackJack Member

Phill's a LET Addict.

• ZenZen Member

Laverage or Leverage?

• Yeah is a solusvm bug

Cheap Virtual Private Server!

• After some more looking around, this may not actually be a bug... 1.3 megaload? o.o http://i.imgur.com/MK25e.png http://i.imgur.com/b1nbt.png

• JackJack Member
    edited August 2012

@SimpleNode said: After some more looking around, this may not actually be a bug... 1.3 megaload? o.o http://i.imgur.com/MK25e.png http://i.imgur.com/b1nbt.png

Paha! , What CPU is in these nodes?

• @Jack E3-1270v2. The load of the node itself has stayed under 4, and this is a full node