Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for some guys to give me website design tips/ideas!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for some guys to give me website design tips/ideas!

JonchunJonchun Member
edited February 2015 in General

While I'm working diligently on the new launch of a budget xen provider, and I'm looking to put the finishing touches. I'm looking for anyone who's interested in taking a sneak peak at a new provider to help me find funny glitches/bugs with the website.

Anyone interested? (this might be the wrong forum ha) Hell, I can throw in a free 1GB VPS plan (3 months) to the suggestion I found the most useful as well. Please shoot me a PM or respond here if you're interested! I don't want to release the domain publicly until it's done!

If any of the people like @KuJoe , @Epidrive, @drserver, @pbgben etc etc who've been here for a while want to chime in I would LOVE that as well.

Comments

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Thanks for the mention but I'm probably the last person you'd want web design advice from. Aside from being color blind, my taste in websites is not the norm so what appeals to me will not appeal to most visitors. Sorry I can't be of any help. :(

• @KuJoe said:
    Thanks for the mention but I'm probably the last person you'd want web design advice from. Aside from being color blind, my taste in websites is not the norm so what appeals to me will not appeal to most visitors. Sorry I can't be of any help. :(

Aww. Well you could always share how you're so successful even with your terrible web design? ;) Thanks anyways haha.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@Jonchun Thanks for the mention buddy, Id love to give you some tips and help find those pesky bugs.

• I'm a ux/ui designer so I'd love to give you some constructive feedback.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Show us what you have. I will tell you 100% honestly what i think.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Just purchase premade template from Themeforest and change logo,etc.. It will take only few minute.

• @DewlanceVPS said:
    Just purchase premade template from Themeforest and change logo,etc.. It will take only few minute.

You do that. In the meanwhile, I'll go ahead and at least put in a solid effort to make my site look nice. If I can't spend a little time on a website, how can my clients expect me to spend time on their service?

Thanked by 2Pwner Quinten
  • Thanks for the mention @Johnchun

If you could send me more details ill give you me insights and feedbacks and possibly find bugs/glitches if any.

Thanked by 1Jonchun