Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have half email accounts on Google Apps, and half on my cPanel server, same domain?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Have half email accounts on Google Apps, and half on my cPanel server, same domain?

I have several email accounts on my domain, and I would like to migrate some email accounts to Google Apps. However, moving all the accounts would get really expensive, so I'd like to move only 3 email accounts to Google Apps, and keep the other email accounts on my cPanel server which is where all accounts are currently.

Is this possible? If yes, how can I do it?

Thanks

Comments

• for one domain there is a predefined sets of mail servers (as defined by the MX records). So you should have your cPanel receive the mails for ALL users of the domain and forward the mails to google apps based on mailing rules. Your google apps should (also) be linked to a (another)(sub)domain.

Thanked by 1vmunich
  • vmunichvmunich Member
    edited January 2015

Thanks.

I just found out about Split Delivery: https://support.google.com/a/answer/173534?hl=en

I will try it out.