Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for large volume ips
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for large volume ips

biuletechbiuletech Member
edited January 2015 in Requests

Hello.

Today I am looking to buy/lease/rent a /20 ip block (16 ranges * 256 ips)

I also would accept a Monthly fee for a dedicated (Minimal Quad Core, 16Gb ram, 2TB hdd, with 256 ips routed to it)

Waiting for your proposals.

Comments

• @biuletech said:
    Hello.

Today I am looking to buy/lease/rent a /20 (16 ranges * 256 ips)

I also would accept a Monthly fee for a dedicated (Minimal Quad Core, 16Gb ram, 2TB hdd, with 256 ips routed to it)

Waiting for your proposals.

budget?

• Location? Use?

• Just courios: why you need 256 ips for a vps?

• VitaVita Member
    edited January 2015

@rauppe31 He offered me a /24 subnet, he is RIPE LIR as far as I can see. Maybe he can help you.

• For buying the ranges I would pay max $1500 / range, and for leasing, renting, including the dedi I would pay not more that $160 / server (with 256 ips included)

• BuyAds said: Just courios: why you need 256 ips for a vps?

If you would read more carefully.... I actually need a DEDICATED see minimum requirments in the post

Thanked by 1BuyAds
  • Spencer said: Location? Use?

Use: Large volume of customers they want Vps servers, voip servers, and ... I want to refresh my safety stock

• Vita said: @rauppe31 He offered me a /24 subnet, he is RIPE LIR as far as I can see. Maybe he can help you.

How much for a /24 ? Can you remember that?

• MSPNick said: budget?

For buying the ranges I would pay max $1500 / range, and for leasing, renting, including the dedi I would pay not more that $160 / server (with 256 ips included)

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited January 2015

@biuletech said:
    Use: Large volume of customers they want Vps servers, voip servers, and ... I want to refresh my safety stock

I have PM'd you.

• ...botnet?

• MSPNick said: Makes it hard but I have this that includes 256 IP's -

Dual Intel Xeon L5420 Quad Core - 2.50Ghz

8GB
    500GB
    But way over your budget + they're a need to prove what your doing on this. $240.

Added you to my Friendlist :). As this is the first offer, it seems fair enough

• ^ with one server?

• @biuletech said:
    Added you to my Friendlist :). As this is the first offer, it seems fair enough

Friend list? Was going to PM you - Add us up on Skype PM me when you got a moment.

• Dont think so... I suppose you have a point. I know OVH are good with IPs and you can get 128 IPs for a fair price of £200/mo i think?

• hostnoob said: ^ with one server?

256 ips / servers -> That would be 16 Servers in total !

• ECNetworks said: Dont think so... I suppose you have a point. I know OVH are good with IPs and you can get 128 IPs for a fair price of £200/mo i think?

Personally I don`t have any experience with them, but a Friend of mine told me that if one of your customer ( using 2-3 ips) is making spam, or using illegal software, they will suspend all the services .... so making a paretto analyse... loosing 16 servers for 1-2 "problem" Customers is not an option for me... cause, I HAVE THAT KIND OF CUSTOMERS !

• @biuletech OVH wont do that. Just keep an eye on your customers and make sure what they are doing fits in with the OVH/SYS/KS guidelines. And no, OVH will not suspend all the services. I had two dedies and one was framed for spam once, both did not get suspended.

• ECNetworks said: @biuletech OVH wont do that. Just keep an eye on your customers and make sure what they are doing fits in with the OVH/SYS/KS guidelines. And no, OVH will not suspend all the services. I had two dedies and one was framed for spam once, both did not get suspended.

Thanks, than this would be an Option for me.

• VitaVita Member
    edited January 2015

@biuletech said:
    How much for a /24 ? Can you remember that?

From 80 to 100 CHF per month

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited January 2015

Market price is more like 8-10EUR/IP.... 1500$/EUR won't get you very far.

• @biuletech i sent you a private message

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

OVH lease, 128eur for /24 last time I checked. I would be happy to resell to you.

• £128 for /24!? No mate.

I got 1 Ip from them for as low as £2/mo.

@ECNetworks said:
    £128 for /24!? No mate.

I got 1 Ip from them for as low as £2/mo.

/24 = 256ip

• ah.

Apologies #newbiecomingthru

@ECNetworks said:
    ah.

Apologies #newbiecomingthru

No problem, we were all their one apon a time... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address

• @pbgben said:
    No problem, we were all their one apon a time... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address

This is another good one that I refer to at points..

http://www.aelius.com/njh/subnet_sheet.html

Thanked by 1nadz