Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

InetWebHost Too Cheap To Be True !! Caveat Emptor
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

InetWebHost Too Cheap To Be True !! Caveat Emptor

If I can save somebody else the time -
( I have no doubt this will be refuted but with 20+ yrs IT and numerous corporate servers running IpV4 & IpV6 - I know how to run sercure stable boxes - before the dis'ing comes )

InetWebHost - Dedicated Servers in Frankfurt Germany - seemed cheap - unlimited in Frankfurt .. Gentlemen - there is no such things as a cheap second hand Mercedes and this similar is one in similar category

It looks 'German' but the service and support is not .. Obviously there are those that are happy to live with problems going unanswered for days and replies that show a lack of understanding or not reading the ticket .. I ask you 3 days in an investigation on a live server ! - The only things that got quick response was the paypal claim - and then they are quoting their 10days money back ..

The only thing in Frankfurt is the hardware ! - find a server where the techies are by the boxes ..

No I will not reply to this or answer with who now , draw your own conclusions from my experiencies .. and do not waste and money time like I did - now we wait for the dis' ing !

Comments

• wychwych Member
    edited January 2015

The name and the site do look a little shady but where's your proof?

@mayodp said:

No I will not reply to this or answer with who now

Oh, and the point in posting this?

• wych said: and the site

Hello from 1999 :)

• This thread is worse than paedophiles (except Jimmy Saville, he was really awful).

Thanked by 1netomx
  • after a couple of minutes looking at the site i got a feeling like i am watching a movie and something very bad is gonna happen.

The point is if you host with InetWebHost and you survive you can live forever in the island safely :D

• said: IpV4 & IpV6

I run IpV8 and IpV10
    (/sarcasm)

• wychwych Member
    edited January 2015

@Profforg said:
    Hello from 1999 :)

Take me back...

Windows 2000 Web Hosting ($12/Month)

• ehab said: The point is if you host with InetWebHost and you survive you can live forever in the island safely :D

What?

• @Nekki said:

I just got carried away about the website is a horror movie ... never mind.

• @Nekki said:

Lost reference maybe?

Thanked by 1ehab
  • Lost was absolute shit.

Thanked by 2wych Mitchell
  • @Nekki said:
    Lost was absolute shit.

And I thought I was the only one...

• can't find dedicated server offers on their page..

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

Eh! The design looks similar to what I made first time when I was learning HTML :P

• wychwych Member
    edited January 2015

@4n0nx said:
    can't find dedicated server offers on their page..

http://inetwebhost.net/germany-servers.html

• so we were all looking at the wrong page? XD

Any German dedicated server provider I can think of has much cheaper offers than that...

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I do not see it like too cheap at 7 Eur a month for 20 gb disk and 512 ram. The 100 mbps might be unlimited but it depends on how much it can do, in the end.

• wych said: And I thought I was the only one...

I did a longish fart once that had a more coherent plot than Lost. I'll never forgive them for all the time I 'lost' watching that crap that I could have dedicated to Burt Reynolds movies.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • WTF? They still advertise expired summer promocode on front, now January :)

• Wow! What designer did they use? Please give me the link