Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gotech Host: Intel Xeon X5560 - 48GB RAM DDR3 -1TB HDD $49.00
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gotech Host: Intel Xeon X5560 - 48GB RAM DDR3 -1TB HDD $49.00

Welcome to GOTECH HOST, Company with more than 3 years of providing web hosting services (web hosting) and domain registration at national and international level. Our goal is to provide our customers with excellent service, personal attention accompanied by the development and technological innovation over the years have acquired and in which our professionals continue to work every day.** GOTECH HOST** is a Peruvian company that has been operating since 2011 with the aim of providing comprehensive Internet services to all those individuals and corporations who see the web as a valuable resource to achieve their goals.

PROMO SERVER

USE COUPON: XEON50

Intel Xeon X5650

48GB RAM DDR3

1TB HDD

5 Ips Usables

Fast Setup

Datacenter : CALIFORNIA-LA- USA

04 STOCK

$49.00 (USE COUPON XEON50)

Order https://gotechperu.com/hosting/cart.php?a=add&pid=91

TEST IP: 23.228.64.1

SERVER02

Dell Power 1950 INTEL XEON QUAD CORE 2.66GHz

32GB RAM DDR2

2x1TB HDD

5 Ips Usables

Fast Setup

Datacenter : CALIFORNIA-LA- USA

$29.00
02 STOCK

Order: [https://www.gotechperu.com/hosting/cart.php?a=add&pid=92]

TEST IP: 23.228.64.1

DATACENTER: CORESITE

Comments

• Are you sure price will stay the same cause I used to buy your $40 dedicated server and then you moved my account to quickpacket then the price of the dedicated server changed to $50...

• The price remains

• 100Mbps unmetered traffic or bandwidth??

• Were you not selling your services in LA the other day on WHT:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1446892

• @MarkTurner said:
    Were you not selling your services in LA the other day on WHT:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1446892

So I can not stay in business?

• @theenter said:
    100Mbps unmetered traffic or bandwidth??

100 Mbps Bandwith 100 Mbps Uplink

• @jason25 - That wasn't my point - my question is you were looking to exit the market the other day, now you're starting up again. Just seems straight to dump customers/company/brand on the one side, then jump back in and start again.

• Can't pay with paypal it say:
    Internal Server Error - Read

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Reference #3.3db7d117.1422488639.fe0a976

• @MarkTurner said:
    jason25 - That wasn't my point - my question is you were looking to exit the market the other day, now you're starting up again. Just seems straight to dump

customers/company/brand on the one side, then jump back in and start again.

@MarkTurner said:
    jason25 - That wasn't my point - my question is you were looking to exit the market the other day, now you're starting up again. Just seems straight to dump customers/company/brand on the one side, then jump back in and start again.

actually it was a bad decision I made the sale.

I want to start again, but I keep growing.

no later vendere anything.

I will continue to grow my business.

• @Ruriko said:
    Can't pay with paypal it say:
    Internal Server Error - Read

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Reference #3.3db7d117.1422488639.fe0a976

You can register, I think the bill, and give the data to pay directly.

apparently there is a problem with paypal.

regards

• paypal is working properly now

• are you using some cache service? cz i get this problem

This order form is provided in a secure environment and to help protect against fraud your current IP address (130.211.150.XXX) is being logged.

but i'm 100% sure this is not my ip

• @jason25 how much for additional ips?

• @lukesUbuntu said:
    jason25 how much for additional ips?

/28 $13.00
    /27 $32.00
    /26 &64.00

Thanked by 1lukesUbuntu
  • @antiycda said:
    are you using some cache service? cz i get this problem

This order form is provided in a secure environment and to help protect against fraud your current IP address (130.211.150.XXX) is being logged.

but i'm 100% sure this is not my ip

Un firewall

• On your billing system you're advertising the processor of the 48GB RAM server as a 12 core 24 thread processor, where in fact the Intel Xeon X5650 is a 6 core 12 thread processor.

• LeeLee Veteran

jason25 said: customers/company/brand on the one side, then jump back in and start again.

If a customer purchases from you they expect you to provide the service, not sell them on to someone else.

It's important that anyone purchasing from you at this point understands your history.

• @W1V_Lee said:
    It's important that anyone purchasing from you at this point understands your history.

Yes.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@jason25

can you pm me the list of ipv4 blocks

• message sent