Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FortaCloud.co REVIEW PLEASE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FortaCloud.co REVIEW PLEASE

Hello

I have order test at fortacloud.co

But untill now i cant get access my vm,

When i try send ticket to support , need paid 5usd / open the ticket LoL !

I hope have someone know about fortacloud :)

Comments

• scammers.. that's about it

• Hahahahahaha

Thanked by 1jar
  • Go read their TOS.

• @MCHPhil said:

hello dude, i bad gramma, and i cant read english truely :P that why i open thread for get information about fortacloud

• scam, avoid.

• @yhuza said:
    Hello

I have order test at fortacloud.co

But untill now i cant get access my vm,

When i try send ticket to support , need paid 5usd / open the ticket LoL !

I hope have someone know about fortacloud :)

DO NOT use them, they'll double, triple charge you.. run with your money.

• scam says $5 /m after a week they charge you $30 and they won't answer your ticket about it they will tell to call them when you call them no one answer

• MSPNick said: DO NOT use them, they'll double, triple charge you.. run with your money.

and put you on a public blacklist lol (if that still exists)

• Finish i get open claims repot at paypal

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited January 2015

@yhuza said:
    Finish i get open claims repot at paypal

Digital items or Services => No buyer protection.

• @Traffic said:
    Digital items or Services => No buyer protection.

so what solustion for solve if item and service, no buyer protection ?

• @yhuza said:

I'd open a dispute - however don't expect PayPal to give you your money back.

If you really need to do so, please remember to read PayPal TOS first.

If you paid with credit/debit card you can initiate a chargeback by contacting your bank.

• i just dont want them charge my money for future :)

• Do not give them your credit card. If you did, get ready for weird charges. My friend got screwed a lot.

• yhuza said: i just dont want them charge my money for future :)

They can't unless you made a Paypal subscription. You can cancel subscriptions on paypal.com. (not sure where exactly, just click the last fortacloud entry and somewhere it should say "subscription" if it is one)

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited January 2015

Also, make sure to check Preapproved payments in case you used PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?solutionId=FAQ1916&topicID=&m=ARA

Looks similar to subscriptions but it isn't the same.

• WagnerWagner Member
    edited February 2015

Hello

I recommend never directly use your credit card on any company hosting or web, information about your credit card filled in any billing may be unsafe even with SSL pages.

I always recommend using Paypal, Bitcoins, Payza or any other method other than you need to fill out any information about your card directly to the seller page.

WHMCS or any other billing method can be vulnerable if not updated by Hosting company that will use, so whenever possible, use Paypal, Payza or Bitcoins to avoid possible problems or fraud.

If you filled your card directly into WHMCS / billing this company I recommend cancel your current card and request another card with your bank.

Good luck.

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

Don't do it.

• These clowns sent me to collection agency. Saying I didn't pay the bill. $5/m after the second month they charge $10/m

• scam, avoid.

• Everyone knows this company, How did you miss it?

• LET may consider a separate Blacklist page