Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

wphq.net, what can be a good price to sell at?

wphq.net, what can be a good price to sell at?

vanarpvanarp Member
edited August 2012 in Domains

need your help to know what is a good price for this catchy wordpress domain. i am not yet decided to sell it but thinking seriously...

Happy with ssd vps hosting. Now my sites load like they are hosted next door.

Tagged:

Comments

• This post makes no sense.

y u ask people how much its worth if you're planning on selling it and whatnot. Just do a domain auction.

Catalyst Host - Pie Approved!
  • I would value it at $1, it just looks like someone hit their head on a keyboard.

The Original Daniel.

• AsadHaiderAsadHaider Member
    edited August 2012

@MrLawoodle said: I would value it at $1, it just looks like someone hit their head on a keyboard.

I wouldn't pay more than 50 cents for it. lol "catchy wordpress domain"...

• i am learning. thanks for the posts!

• lbftlbft Member
    edited August 2012

What kind of idiot would use four random-looking letters as a name for anything?

• WordPressHeadQuarters?

Proud member of the VPS Collectors Club

• @lbft said: What kind of idiot would use four random-looking letters as a name for anything?

and a .net

The Original Daniel.

• As VPS stands for virtual private server, WP stands for WordPress in the blogging world. The word wodpress should not be used in domains according to official wordpress.org website. The recommendation is to use the short form WP. There are lot of popular websites that have WP and there are sites that have HQ (short for head quarters) as well in their names.

I can help you with names of such sites too if you don't know how to Google.

• lbftlbft Member

I should probably point out that I was making a joke about my username (that I also happen to own the .net of).

• If it would be a .com . It could have got a better value than this.

Though wait Some one may offer you upto $5.

Not sure about more than that.

But ya! it depends upon your luck and other persons req. May be you can get $50, who knows.

Anyhow why were you Partially planning to sell it off.

Personal project : NextHostBox.com Contact to get your Site listed. | Contact me for Web Designing & Coding, Email template designing & Coding and other Gfx works!

• TazTaz Disabled

This is what I call a catchy domain: LinuxAdminScripts.com and.net :)

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• If it was .com, I'd bid $1.

@MrLawoodle said: looks like someone hit their head on a keyboard.

agree to that :)

CubixCloud Web Services - [email protected]
  • Welcome to LowEndAppraisals:Domains

• @MikeIn said: Anyhow why were you Partially planning to sell it off.

I am not able to invest time as I initially thought. There are other sites that I am already busy with after day work.

@EricCubixCloud said: If it was .com, I'd bid $1.

A domain doesn't need to be a "dot com" to become a profitable site. It is the quality and usefulness of the content that makes it possible. Check the [probable] revenues of below sites for example:

http://www.cyberciti.biz http://www.labnol.org

The domain WPHQ.net ranks top for its name on Google. It is about building some branding and posting quality content to make it successful.

After so many people here thinking that it is not a worthy buy, I am now taking it as a challenge for myself to make it a successful website that can generate at least $50/month. With my current time constraints it may take 4-6 months to achieve it. Let's see...

By the way, I liked all the jokes here and appreciate your sense of humor :)