Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

servers urgent
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

servers urgent

Hello
Im Currently looking for dedicated servers to start a global streaming platform. servers in +20 countires
I need E5-2690v2 or E5-2630v2 in each location with minimum 384GB RAM DDR3
Any recommendation for Brazil?I have softlayer & voxility for Europe/US locations. i need good latency.

Thank you

Comments

• ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep

bandwidth requirement?

• @tomdrake said:
    Hello
    Im Currently looking for dedicated servers to start a global streaming platform. servers in +20 countires
    I need E5-2690v2 or E5-2630v2 in each location with minimum 384GB RAM DDR3
    Any recommendation for Brazil?I have softlayer & voxility for Europe/US locations. i need good latency.

Thank you

and can we know what budget is for these boxes?

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

I'd recommend MaxiHost.com.br for Brazil :D

• If you use Voxility and SoftLayer, what are you doing asking on LET :-P

As far as Brazil goes, you're probably good to go with SoftLayer. U.S East Coast and U.K are two locations we can serve :)

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

You should take a look at Incero for some US locations.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

What is your budget? Have you checked the offers forum?

(I felt like a WHT moment)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • We can provide you Netherlands location 100TB Bandwidth server for streaming. I have some client of streaming videos. Contact us if you interested.

• You know BW prices in Brazil, right? And the ABSURDLY high import taxes (100%, i kid you not.), right? You're easily looking at 1000$+/month for this box, and that without BW at all....

• Budget around 1100 $
    10Gbps port, but looking to pay only what I use (similar to current providers for EU&US)

Thanx

• wychwych Member
    edited January 2015

@tomdrake said:
    Budget around 1100 $
    10Gbps port, but looking to pay only what I use (similar to current providers for EU&US)

Thanx

In South America/Africa and Asia... keep dreaming.