Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

List of all free billing systems

List of all free billing systems

alfred011alfred011 Member
edited August 2012 in General

Hi,

Please try to makeup alist of all free billing systems along with their features.

Some known to me.

Boxbilling Hostersbill Accountlab plus

Please reply more.

Comments

• SDH_TREXTORSDH_TREXTOR Member
    edited August 2012

https://www.simplydigitalhosting.com/ We are the 1st Virtualmin web host to be using PHP-FPM for efficient PHP websites! Shared Hosting, Un-managed VPS, Managed VPS, Minecraft VPS, Dedicated Servers all with excellent support

• free and NOT opensource means nearly all the time you will have a BIG problem soon in the future :)

Opinions/Posts are to be assumed my own/personal and not company related unless obvious
    Working @ EDIS and owning some others (and/or parts of) | Available for consulting | http://as198412.net | https://william.si

• agree with william. prefer free and opensource. not just free

slow motion

• Opensource seems to be more reliable than those freeware

VMVPS - VPS coupons and reviews for Chinese visitors.
    Donation, Banners buying and Offers posting, contact: admin#vmvps.com (Change # to @)
  • whoiscart.net

Yes! I'm with Carstensz Pyramid Server Now stop asking me please :D
  • I have a feeling that we are going to see another Hostersbill "reseller" soon.

• boxbilling shows error in my server due to mod security and bans my ip :( . It was d best, obviosly better than hostersbill and acp. But sadly I'm not able to use it.

• TazTaz Disabled

Thehostingtool.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• @NinjaHawk said: Thehostingtool.

Old Fork But Good and Still in use. If I am not wrong.

Personal project : NextHostBox.com Contact to get your Site listed. | Contact me for Web Designing & Coding, Email template designing & Coding and other Gfx works!

• TazTaz Disabled

@MikeIn said: Old Fork But Good and Still in use. If I am not wrong.

I still have couple of projects using it.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• PatsPats Member
    edited September 2012

@Taz_NinjaHawk said: Thehostingtool

was searching for smth and LET search brought me to this... so just going thru refreshing or adding smth in memory.. in Thehostingtool i saw quite familiar name as developer - is he the same Securely handling the Dragon ?

• ^ likely good old kujoe has been around

• GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
    edited September 2012

Tomato cart is probably the BEST free billing system.

Edit: Its more of a shopping cart.

Currently, I am not working for any hosting providers. If you would like to hire me, PM me and I'll send you my resume.

• @Pats said: in Thehostingtool i saw quite familiar name as developer

I was only a dev for one release but it was a fun project to work on. I actually unzipped a custom version I hacked up for myself during the whole WHMCS debacle and was looking at forking it for VPSs.

-Joe @ SecureDragon - LEB's Powered by Wyvern in FL, CO, CA, IL, NJ, GA, TX, and AZ
    Test our network here: Drgn.biz