Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching for budget high HDD&Bandwitdth VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Searching for budget high HDD&Bandwitdth VPS

R3DR3D Member

I am searching for high bandwidth & HDD VPS for storing data using Bittorrent Sync through Tor. RAM should be at least 256 MB but 512 would be the best grab. The IPv4 is not a requirement but an option for this VPS and I need it as cheap as possible. Location does not matter since I use Tor for 30% of things

Comments

• It would really help if you included details on what HDD you require, bandwidth requirement and a ballpark figure for a budget.

@AutoSnipe @joodle @TinyTunnel_Tom

• Crissic is a good option.

Thanked by 1bashed
  • How do you use BTSync through Tor :0 Set it as proxy?

• Interesting BTSync through TOR. Well NodeServ does allow Btsync for "personal" purposes and they offer pretty darn specs.

https://billing.nodeserv.com/aff.php?aff=077 (affiliate link)

Poke me if you need link for high storage plans from them ;)

• Crissic probably doesn't allow btsync or tor.

How much space do you need? OVH VPS is unmetered 100mbit for £2/mo but only 10GB HDD

• Shame you use Tor.

• 8QE8QE Member

Fliphost has 100GB HDD unlimited bandwidth vps for 3.5 usd/month..

• wych said: Shame you use Tor.

?

• R3DR3D Member

@kcaj HDD should be at least 50GB and bandwitdth should be unmetered
    Max. Budget for it is 6$/month

• @R3D said:
    kcaj HDD should be at least 50GB and bandwitdth should be unmetered
    Max. Budget for it is 6$/month

You should have an unmetered budget for that.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • R3DR3D Member
    edited January 2015

@msg7086 said:
    You should have an unmetered budget for that.

Indeed but as I mentioned earlier the use for that is BTsync through Tor, two things whose are taboo by some providers

• Get a kimsufi

• @kcaj said:
    It would really help if you included details on what HDD you require, bandwidth requirement and a ballpark figure for a budget.

AutoSnipe joodle TinyTunnel_Tom

Thanks for tag. We don't usually allow bittorrent but we can sometimes make exceptions send a ticket on https://evobilling.com

Thanked by 1R3D
  • I would recommend GVH.
    top quality support and unlimited bandwidth.

• Rapta said: I would recommend GVH. top quality support and unlimited bandwidth.

GTFO.

Thanked by 2wych TarZZ92
  • @Rapta said:
    I would recommend GVH.
    top quality support and unlimited bandwidth.

God man what have you been smoking?

• Rapta said:

I would recommend GVH. top quality support and unlimited bandwidth.

o.o funny

• @4n0nx said:

I could make an offer to meet his requirements; but Tor isn't allowed at the host, hence shame he uses Tor.

• wych said: I could make an offer to meet his requirements; but Tor isn't allowed at the host, hence shame he uses Tor.

aah ok. I don't know how he plans to use Tor, but it sounds to me like he just wants to use it as a proxy. Not a relay or a bridge/exit node.

• Crissic allows TOR for relaying but not an exit node and also Bittorrent Sync is allowed as well.