Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ZionVPS★Overstock Sale★KVM/OVZ★Instant Setup★unlimited traffic★BTC accepted★SSD Cached★Anti-DDoS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ZionVPS★Overstock Sale★KVM/OVZ★Instant Setup★unlimited traffic★BTC accepted★SSD Cached★Anti-DDoS

zionvpszionvps Member
edited January 2015 in Offers

Greetings from ZionVPS

Our website - http://zionvps.com

We have been in service since more than 1 year and counting!

We provide OpenVZ and KVM servers, both DDoS protected upto 500GBPS. On request, we can modify reverse DNS of your IP and configure web application firewall for your server.

Test ip+file : http://192.99.131.144/512MB.zip (canada)
Test ip+file : http://94.23.183.8/512MB.zip (france)

Speedtest-

Reviews : https://www.coinpayments.net/feedback-08350caa353883b3b5cca244748e599e

48 hours refund guarantee! (not if your server is suspended due to abuse)

Canada (OpenVZ)

Plan 1:
60 GB RAID HDD
512 MB RAM
unlimited bandwidth @ 50MbPS
DDoS protection upto 500GBPS
OpenVZ/SolusVM, located in Canada
$4/month
buy now

Plan 2:
80 GB RAID HDD
1024 MB RAM
unlimited bandwidth @ 100MbPS
OpenVZ/SolusVM, located in Canada
$7/month
buy now

France (KVM)

Plan 1:
60 GB SSD cached disk
256 MB RAM
unlimited bandwidth @ 50MbPS
KVM/SolusVM, located in France
$4/month
buy now

Plan 2:
80 GB SSD cached disk
512 MB RAM
unlimited bandwidth @ 100MbPS
KVM/SolusVM, located in France
$7/month
buy now

TOS:
Example of activities that will lead to suspension:
Spamming
Operating a botnet controller/ sending out DDoS attacks
Scanning
Tor exit nodes
Illegal adult content
Hosting nulled/pirated content
Links/discussions about illegal material (ex- a forum about warez softwares)
CPU miners
public proxy

Examples of activities that are allowed:
Usage of full bandwidth (ex- hosting a Debian ISO mirror)
Using it as a private proxy/ tor relay
A website that attracts a lot of DDoS attacks (we get this a lot and we always mitigate it, your server always stays on and no IP nullroutes!)

If you have any questions before purchase you can always raise a ticket or ask me here.

Payments accepted - Any credit card with Paypal or bitcoins

Comments

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran
    edited January 2015

100TB of bandwidth cant be used at 50mbit or even 100mbit, what is your thought process here in offering an amount of bandwidth that cant be used at the port speeds you are offering?

Thanked by 1Spencer
  • @JoeMerit said:
    100TB of bandwidth cant be used at 50mbit or even 100mbit, what is your thought process here in offering an amount of bandwidth that cant be used at the port speeds you are offering?

My thought about it is that the client should not worry how much bandwidth he/she is using and lead to suspension/additional bandwidth charges.

• Hmm,

500GBps ddos protection? With who? OVH only offers 480GBps.

Plus 100TB BW?

• zionvpszionvps Member
    edited January 2015

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Hmm,

500GBps ddos protection? With who? OVH only offers 480GBps.

Plus 100TB BW?

If you follow the news from OVH, they recently upgraded their protection infrastructure.
    About the 100TB, I already stated why in my last post, as posting unmetered is not allowed according to rules anymore.

• how about posting the theoretical maximums for 50 and 100mbit rather than posting 100TB

• zionvpszionvps Member
    edited January 2015

@JoeMerit said:
    how about posting the theoretical maximums for 50 and 100mbit rather than posting 100TB

For the sake of your satisfaction, i just calculated how much bandwidth a client would use if they used 50 MBPS each second continuously for a month (in theory).
    It would total to 131.4 Tb so i think it is not needed.

• @zionvps said:
    It would total to 131.4 TB so i think it is not needed.

6.25(50Mbit) * 60 * 60 * 24 * 31 = 16740000MegaByte per month = 16.74TeraByte

That's my maths

• Seconds in 1 day: 86400
    Therefore seconds in 30 days (month): 2592000
    (max) Megabits used: 50 * 2592000 = 129600000 megabits
    Therefore (max) Megabytes used: 16200000 megabytes
    Therefore (max) terabytes used: 16.2 terabytes

Your calculations are a bit skewed.

• @definedcode said:
    Seconds in 1 day: 86400
    Therefore seconds in 30 days (month): 2592000
    (max) Megabits used: 50 * 2592000 = 129600000 megabits
    Therefore (max) Megabytes used: 16200000 megabytes
    Therefore (max) terabytes used: 16.2 terabytes

Your calculations are a bit skewed.

I knew I was correct. Also thanks for moving AutoSnipes VMs to my account ;)

Thanked by 1definedcode
  • @zionvps said:
    It would total to 131.4 TB so i think it is not needed.

You must be smoking some good stuff... 100Mbps (which is your port speed, measured in bits) equals 12.5MBps (theoretical maximum, generally not realistic). That comes to a hair under 32TB per month. 1 byte, 8 bits. You're advertising bytes, port speeds are in bits (though you've obviously selected the wrong caps for the port speed).

And you're getting offended at him asking why you put up something that is entirety impossible?

• @Pyr02k1 said:
    And you're getting offended at him asking why you put up something that is entirety impossible?

When did i mention i am getting offended? Also it was just GBPS in plan instead of GbPS. I have corrected that.

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    I knew I was correct. Also thanks for moving AutoSnipes VMs to my account ;)

Not a problem!

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
  • gihangihan Member
    edited January 2015
              Body is required.

• edited January 2015

@zionvps said:
    When did i mention i am getting offended? Also it was just GBPS in plan instead of GbPS. I have corrected that.

<rant BUT AT 50MbPS YOU CANNOT ACHIEVE 100TB O.O You advertise the impossible

/rant>

• zionvpszionvps Member
    edited January 2015

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    /rant>

Please look at my last posts. Rules of LET state that advertising 'unmetered' is not allowed anymore. The only reason is i don't want client to be worrying about how much bandwidth they use.

• @zionvps said:
    Please look at my last posts. Rules of LET state that advertising 'unmetered' is not allowed anymore. The only reason is i don't want client to be worrying about how much bandwidth they use.

You have not even read the god damn rules

No unlimited in offers! This means you can not ever feature unlimited disk space. If you offer unlimited bandwidth you need to specify the limiting factor and whether it's shared with other people or not! This goes for VPS offers that are "unlimited" as well. Naturally, having unlimited features (like the number of mailboxes in a shared hosting account) is allowed.

Unlimited/unmetered bandwidth is fine. Please read the rules

• Everyone so mean :(

Ok my turn: https:// doesn't even display the same page.

Thanked by 1zionvps
  • @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Unlimited/unmetered bandwidth is fine. Please read the rules

Thanks for pointing it out.

• @4n0nx said:
    Everyone so mean :(

Ok my turn: https:// doesn't even display the same page.

It is because homepage is not meant to be. The sensitive information is transferred on another sub domain(for which the cert belongs to).

• Is it allowed to use 32TB per month?

• @Chuck said:
    Is it allowed to use 32TB per month?

If you have a busy traffic of course!

• yeah.. its impossible ovh have 500GB antiddos :) beware its hosting from hackforums.net he members active from hackforums.net, need becarefull, someday them can close hosting without reasond and abuse suspend vps without any reasond :) ehehehe