Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

uk hosting advice
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

uk hosting advice

HWAYSHWAYS Member
edited January 2015 in Providers

Hello
I would buy a reseller from bestwebhosting.co.UK

Until now the team answer very quickly to all my answer .
Of course I don't geliefe the unlimited everything but I can understand because they have limitations via cloudlinux.

I have ready a trial with them and they are quick and had no issues.

Do you know something more on this ?

Thank you.

Comments

• Not personally.

If you have a trial and its going well what is giving you doubts?

• Nothing at this moment.
    For me as I could see they are fine.

• Been using a reseller acocunt Tsohost's "Cloud" since I stopped offering shared hosting myself. Not the cheapest around but no complaints from me.

Find them very easy to deal with, even when the odd issue crop up they deal with it nice and quickly.

I think one of their sister companies offers it with "unlimited" if that's your thing, but personally I'm happy to stick with them.

• Unlimited everything for £9 a month and free WHMCS, not bad I guess if it works.

• @dragon2611 said:
    Been using a reseller acocunt Tsohost's "Cloud" since I stopped offering shared hosting myself. Not the cheapest around but no complaints from me.

Find them very easy to deal with, even when the odd issue crop up they deal with it nice and quickly.

I think one of their sister companies offers it with "unlimited" if that's your thing, but personally I'm happy to stick with them.

+1 for TSOHost. I've referred no end of clients and friends and no-one had a bad word to say about them.

• We have also been using TSOhost for the past 2 years and they have been very good.

• Hi HWAYS,

Will they help you to fix your client issues?

• Have no idea. I have a trial account only. They answered very quickly to all my questions regarding pre sale.

• So guys
    Which is the link between tsohost and bestwebhosting.co.UK ?
    Are they the same ?