Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Affordable Dedicated Server Atom™ D425 4GB Ram 1TB Disk Space
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Affordable Dedicated Server Atom™ D425 4GB Ram 1TB Disk Space

I have this Dedicated server up for rental located in France, It has great specs and you can have any OS you wish installed.

*Please note a customer ordered this from me thinking they could get windows 7 as the OS even though nowhere on my website did it say windows 7, anyway mistakes can be made this server has already been provisioned and is ready to go the cost would be £30 per month or best offer.

Sensible offers are welcome.

Specs:
1TB Disk
4GB Ram
Processor 1Core / 2 Threads
Processor speed 1.8Ghz
Network 100MBits per second
*please be aware you are paying for a monthly service and whatever you offer is for the first month only!******

Please reply with any offers!

Comments

• 9.99 euros at OVH/Kimsufi. Trying to make some money don't you xd

• They charge a setup fee i am only looking for as close to what it cost me in fact not even close here is invoice https://kimsufi.com/en/cgi-bin/order/bill.cgi?reference=KSEU41638&passwd=ynsq
    as close to this will do to make back what i paid

• so the closest offer to this get an already deployed server

• I'll give you $5 for it

Thanked by 1TheKiller
  • 30 GBP for a 10EUR server? yea sure...

Thanked by 1rm_
  • Why do people on this forum have to attack anything offered i have read a few posts and a select few always reply with harsh comments the invoice is posted and it states what i paid and i did say that i would accept offers I know i won't get £30 but i am looking close to what i paid.

Gees why do people have to make things difficult read the damn invoice it is clear i paid near £30 euro for this server with setup fees.

• I meant to post it as euro but forgot and posted it as pounds so don't start getting on your high horse to look like a big person, enough said

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited January 2015

@ADServers said:
    I meant to post it as euro but forgot and posted it as pounds so don't start getting on your high horse to look like a big person, enough said

You just joined a few hours a go and you're already being a total arsehat, calm down, don't reply if you think/know people are trolling you, it just makes things worse as they feel they're having an affect on you... Internet 101 geese..

When it comes to your OP people can easily get one of these themselves with setup fee or not, its not a very appealing offer.. I'm sure you've lerked these forums for awhile you should know we're all cheap skates..

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • Sorry for loss of it in will ignore i actually have been in the hosting business for quite a while and only offer genuine offers it seems now that kimsufi now charge a setup fee for all their servers so getting one without a setup fee would be impossible.

I only paid for this server 1 a few days a ago so it will remain active until 21st feb at the moment even if i make half what i paid it will be something, I was just offering an already setup server ready to go to save anyone waiting with signup etc.

the closest to £15 euro gets it and saves themselves the setup fee, anyone interested please do reply.

• ADServers said: anyone interested please do reply.

Nobody is interested. Now go away, thanks.

Thanked by 1diszk
  • thanks for your kind words, its a pleasure getting to know you!