Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS Introduces Windows VPS!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS Introduces Windows VPS!

CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider
edited January 2015 in Offers

Hey Everyone,

Over the past few months, ChicagoVPS has been working hard on offering some new products. We are pleased to announce that we now offer Windows based VPS. These are no ordinary Windows VPS, as they offer special features such as SSD STORAGE! DDoS PROTECTION can also be added on. RDP comes ready to use by default, and all VPS are activated instantly!

Since this is a new product, we are offering a LIMITED TIME OFFER of 25% off for life with coupon code winvps to the first 200 orders!

Here is your opportunity! Don't wait, because it won't last...

Below is the most popular package, you can see all packages here: https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?gid=59

Starter Package

• 512 MB Memory VPS
  • 15 GB Pure SSD Disk Space
  • 4 CPU Cores on Dual Xeon E5 Processor
  • 2 TB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 1 Gbps Port Speed
  • 1 x IPv4 Address

Regular Price ONLY $4.95!
Use Coupon Code winvps , that is just $3.71/MONTH!

Don't wait, signup here: https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=451

Above is the most popular package, you can see all packages here: https://billing.chicagovps.net/cart.php?gid=59

Comments

• For the sake of professionalism I will refrain from swearing. You've broken the rules for the uncountable time! You should be banned by now!

• Uhm, youve been here long enough to know the rules already

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Come on, really? You aren't new here...

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Edited. I copy pasted and over looked it. Sorry.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited January 2015

I just can't even....come on.... really...will people....actually.....ohh for the love of everything holy. Epic facepalm. #WINNING

Thanked by 1hostnoob
  • How about introducing uptime and support who actually does something other than saying "Try now"?

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@hostnoob, we have great uptime. As for support, I would then suggest they go to a managed solution.

• No AutoBOOT, but other than that a real @DewlanceVPS killer.

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    hostnoob, we have great uptime. As for support, I would then suggest they go to a managed solution.

"What's that? Your server is down? You need a managed solution, or our bot will just reply 'try now'."

-CVPS

Thanked by 1hostnoob
  • You've really gone nuts this time, selling 512MB Windows VPSes - hope those SSDs are good, they're going to swap like mad.

• @CVPS_Chris,

What version(s) of Windows are you offering on a 512MB Ram VPS? Windows is sluggish even on 1 GB Of Ram, at least 2012 Server R2. Am I missing something?

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    hostnoob, we have great uptime. As for support, I would then suggest they go to a managed solution.

My mistake, I didn't know I was expected to fix network and node issues myself...

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

License not included?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@lbft said:
    You've really gone nuts this time, selling 512MB Windows VPSes - hope those SSDs are good, they're going to swap like mad.
    @DalekOfSkaro said:
    CVPS_Chris,

What version(s) of Windows are you offering on a 512MB Ram VPS? Windows is sluggish even on 1 GB Of Ram, at least 2012 Server R2. Am I missing something?

Just throwing it out here: one of my 2012R2 servers is using only 318mb RAM. :)
    Not with CVPS though. :)

• MikHo said: Just throwing it out here: one of my 2012R2 servers is using only 318mb RAM. :)

I'm impressed.

• FtpIt_Radi said: License not included?

For $3.75? I can't imagine...

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@hostnoob its not just CVPS, also MCH its pretty normal that when a VM broke, the host tells you. You have to fix it, but when you ask for Node access they refuse.

Sometimes the competence from providers is just infinity for the ass.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2015

@ihatetonyy said:
    No AutoBOOT, but other than that a real DewlanceVPS killer.

BurstNet was our competitor and affect our windows vps business but only slowdown orders from "new customers".

I like ChciagoVPS but I never use their service. I think ChicagoVPS is most affordable provider.

• Anna_ParkerAnna_Parker Member
    edited January 2015

Great offer, simply best around of Windoze. @CVPS_Chris, do you accept Bitcoins as payment?

• Good luck doing anything on 512mb of ram on a Windows VPS.

• said: and all VPS are activated instantly!

NOPE, don't lie to us. This is not true. Mine is still at pending. Not activated. P. E. N. D. I. N. G.

edited January 2015

Not activated since 4 Hours "and all VPS are activated instantly" SCAM, chargeback time.

How can i even buy that shit, i get to weak at to cheap stuff.

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited January 2015

@Infinity580 said:
    Not activated since 4 Hours "and all VPS are activated instantly" SCAM, chargeback time.

How can i even buy that shit, i get to weak at to cheap stuff.

I already made a ticket there, I wonder how long it will take before i get a reply... Don't really care tbh. Performance is going to be shitty anyway i guess.

Edit:

Just got a reply!

Hello,

I am moving your ticket to sales department. Please hold on until next response.

Thanks.

---------------
    Milan P
    Support Guru

LOL!

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited January 2015

And the funny thing is, my question was: When will my server be online? In the email i saw the following: "RDP comes ready to use by default, and all VPS are activated instantly!"

And they moved it to sales, like WTF?

@joodle also created a Ticket, lets wait :D

• I'm never gonna get a reply at the ticket that has been moved to sales i guess since it's already weekend -.-

I just don't understand WHY the ticket has been moved to sales @CVPS_Chris please tell me why that happened. I'm sure other people here would like to know as well.

edited January 2015

Got activated so far:

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, due to a huge demand on this it is causing delays for new orders. I have created your VPS, please give it 5 minutes and then you should be all set.

Lets play with it, but the Setup password when its default on every box is very very weak :D

• @Infinity580 said:
    Got activated so far:

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, due to a huge demand on this it is causing delays for new orders. I have created your VPS, please give it 5 minutes and then you should be all set.

Lets play with it, but the Setup password when its default on every box is very very weak :D

And here I am.. Still waiting......