Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BudgetVZ - MegaVZ : Dedicated IPv4 Plans from € 4/yr - NAT IPv4 Plans from € 1.50 /yr
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BudgetVZ - MegaVZ : Dedicated IPv4 Plans from € 4/yr - NAT IPv4 Plans from € 1.50 /yr

AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
edited January 2015 in Offers

Greetings LET-ers :)

Over the last few weeks we have had quite a success with us celebrating our 1000th container, and now our 6th and 7th node + our new Budget Brand!

First of all, I'd like to introduce you all to BudgetVZ, OpenVZ Powered Budget VPS Servers - Based in Atlanta, We provide VPS Servers with a DEDICATED IPv4 for as little as €4 per year!

And with the Huge success of our Germany NanoVZ/MegaVZ Location we have opened up a Second Location in Germany Based @ Hetzer's Falkenstein Datacentres.

BudgetVZ - Dedicated IPv4 Plans

BVZ1024
RAM: 1024MB
Swap: 1024MB
Storage: 25GB HDD
Bandwidth: 1500GB @ 1Gbit
IPs: 1x Dedicated IPv4 + /64 IPv6 Subnet

€10.00 Per Year!

BVZ512
RAM: 512MB
Swap: 512MB
Storage: 15GB HDD
Bandwidth: 1000GB @ 1Gbit

€7.00 Per Year!

BVZ256
RAM: 256MB
Swap: 256MB
Storage: 15GB HDD
Bandwidth: 1000GB @ 1Gbit

€6.00 Per Year!

BVZ128
RAM: 128MB
Swap: 128MB
Storage: 10GB HDD
Bandwidth: 500GB @ 1Gbit

€4.00 Per Year!

NAT IPv4 Plans

MEGA1024
RAM: 1024MB
Swap: 1024MB
Storage: 7GB HDD
Bandwidth: 1.5TB @ 1Gbit
IPs: 1x NAT IPv4 (20 IPv4 Ports + 1 SSH) + IPv6 Subnet
Coupon: 1G2EJAN

€6.00 Per Year!
5 Location Bundle

MEGA512
Storage: 5GB HDD
Bandwidth: 1TB @ 1Gbit
Coupon: 512M15EJAN

€4.50 Per Year!
5 Location Bundle

MEGA256
Swap: 256MB
Storage: 4GB HDD
Coupon: 256M1EJAN

€3.50 Per Year!
5 Location Bundle

NANO128
RAM: 128MB
Swap: 128MB
Storage: 3GB HDD
Coupon: 128M05EJAN

€2.50 Per Year!
5 Location Bundle

NANO64
RAM: 64MB
Swap: 0MB
Storage: 1GB HDD
Bandwidth: 100GB @ 1Gbit

€1.50 Per Year!
5 Location Bundle

Storage160G
Storage: 160GB HDD
Bandwidth: 2TB @ 1Gbit
IPs: 1x NAT IPv4 (20 IPv4 Ports + 1 SSH) + /80 IPv6 Subnet

€20.00 Per Year!

Storage80G
Storage: 80GB HDD
Bandwidth: 1.5TB @ 1Gbit

€11.00 Per Year!

Storage40G
Storage: 40GB HDD
Bandwidth: 1TB @ 1Gbit

€6.00 Per Year!

Network Information & Test IP Addresses.

BudgetVZ Location

Atlanta, Georgia - QuickPacket
Test IPv4: 104.247.200.10
Test IPv6: 2607:3f00:1:100::2

NanoVZ/MegaVZ Locations:
Lenoir, North Carolina - Dacentec - Owned Hardware
Test IPv4: 199.191.56.90
Test IPv6: 2607:5600::c7bf:385a‏

Los Angeles, California - Quadranet - Owned Hardware
Test IPv4: 198.55.111.5
Test IPv6: 2607:fcd0:0:a::2

Dusseldorf, Germany - ProviderService
Test IPv4: 5.45.176.3
Test IPv6: 2a02:e00:ffff:56:ffff:ffff:12a7:8cef

Kansas City, Missouri - Datashack - Owned Hardware
Test IPv4: 204.152.38.112
Test IPv6: 2604:4300:a:1:c000::

Roubaix, France - OVH
Test IPv4: 188.165.12.106
Test IPv6: 2001:41d0:2:876a:0:0:0:1

MegaStorage NanoVZ and MegaVZ Second Germany Location
Falkenstein, Germany - Hetzner
Test IPv4: 5.9.0.37
Test IPv6: 2a01:4f8:7d:104:5::1

Website(s):
BudgetVZ

MegaVZ

NanoVZ

Billing Panel:

evoBilling

Comments

• It's very good. I want to get a budget 256, however, I'd like one in Seattle or LA, do you have any?

• Not with a dedicated IPv4 no, only offer NAT IPv4 currently in Los Angeles @windytime90

• tomletomle Member, LIR

Can highly recommend these services, have a NANO128 bundle and a MEGA256 in Germany and they've all been working fine.

• patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR

How can you offer that? Hetzner charges 1€/IP/Month, thats 3x the price of your cheapest VPS for just the IP...

• @patrick7 said:
    How can you offer that? Hetzner charges 1€/IP/Month, thats 3x the price of your cheapest VPS for just the IP...

it's NAT not dedicated ipv4

Thanked by 1AutoSnipe
  • That's because all the services @ Hetzner are NAT IPv4, therefore we need minimal amount of IP's from them. So you Still get Hetzner's Great network, just share the IP Address with others :) @patrick7

@tomle - Thankyou, i'm glad you're happy with our services

• patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR

Ah, I see. I thought you get dedicated IPs at hetzner, too.

• Unfortunately not at this time, and due to the IP Prices @ Hetzner, if we were to offer a Germany Location with Dedicated IPv4 Addresses, it would definitely be at a different Datacentre.

Regards,
    Ryan

• Want to jump on the NAT IPv4 plan. Unfortunately, I can't figure how to set up Softether using Local Bridge. I can do the NAT IPv4 on Softether SecureNAT.

• @Chuck , Unfortunately i'm not sure if Softether can be used on NAT IPv4, as i have personally never tried.

I'd be more then happy to give you a Free VM for you to give it a shot to Set it up. as long as i can take a Snapshot of it if you get it working :-P

but forgive me if i'm wrong, Softether requires IPSec?

• There are 2 ways to set up Softether. SecureNAT and Local Bridge. I have the SecureNAT running on lowendspirit box. SecureNAT is a bit SLOW.

• @Chuck - Well, the exact same setup on Our NAT Plans will work. As our Servers should be setup exactly the same way as Anthony's LES Locations

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • These guys are probably one of the best hosts for the price. I have a VM in every location and the consistency in node performance, communication, and support makes it well worth the price.

• The BudgetVZ plans are pretty awesome, grabbed one to support the cause. Only Atlanta right now, but I know if it pans out @AutoSnipe will be hunting down new locations (if he isn't already).

• DavidxDavidx Member
    edited January 2015

Support is awesome from these guys! I love my little box. I find myself always looking for another thing to squeeze onto it.

Thanked by 1Droid
  • Thanks guys really appreciate the comments :) ( @black , @mikeyur , @David_P )

But yes, if all goes well with these BudgetVZ Plans, we are looking at an European Location at the same specifications and price-point. as well as getting more nodes in Atlanta if needed.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • tomletomle Member, LIR

Also extremely happy that you keep us customers informed about the status of the nodes, scheduled downtime etc. A lot of providers can learn from this and be more transparent and proactive informing customers about planned work, outages and other disruptions in service. I can only agree with @David_P, support is really good with prompt and accurate replies.

@AutoSnipe: Keep up the good work!

• hello ryan

since those offers are totally cheap.... im scared , according to recent comment here link .

does 256mb plan enough powerful to host either small forum or wp site with 200 UV per day or 6k+ unique visitor per month?

• @tomle , Thanks :) doing my best with all of this.

@soda , I know it may have "scared" you, but this users container seems to had been compromised yet they didn't want to listen, by refusing to make a ticket to get their vps server unsuspended, as we didn't know if there was any auto start processes which would have caused massive IO Problems as before. no matter how many times they posted on here and via paypal's dispute system. and of course in accordance with our Terms of service, as with pretty much every host, the moment a Dispute comes in, there is effectively no payment made for a service as funds are "removed" from the account therefore there is no choice but to suspend the VM.

On another node, yes the 256mb plan would be more then enough to run a small forum and wordpress site (depending on modules)

Thanked by 1soda
  • huruhuru Member
    edited January 2015

Great prices, gonna try this out. Might be in for a couple if I like what I see.

• Very interesting offer... do you use Raid on the hard drive?

Thanks..

• Wira_Soenaryo said: do you use Raid on the hard drive?

Yes we do!

• FritzFritz Veteran
    edited January 2015

Sorry for being retard @AutoSnipe

What is meant by bundle location? Will I get 5 locations for a single order?

• Sorry for the late reply, didnt get the notification @Fritz - Yes you will get 5 Locations in a single order, and get a discounted price for buying all 5. You will have to set the order for each Product, But all will be there. we are also doing a Mix And Match Bundle, where if you want 2 in LA 3 in Germany or any other way, you can do so from the order form.

• Portuguese locale of SolusVM panel is broken... only portuguese, the rest languages such as German, Spanish aren't broken.

• @themt said:
    Portuguese locale of SolusVM panel is broken... only portuguese, the rest languages such as German, Spanish aren't broken.

If you wish to translate please message me :)