Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for teamspeak3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for teamspeak3

Hello all,

I need vps specs:

256mb ram
256 vswap
5-10gb hdd
min 1TB BW
ddos protection would be good if it is possible

Price about $10/year

Locations:

-> Los Angeles or San Jose & Atlanta

Comments

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited January 2015

I can do this in Los Angeles if you can deal with NAT IPv4. or in Atlanta with a dedicated ipv4. Check the links in my sig :)

But no ddos protection

• Only the ip costs $12 /year

• Looking for this too, most users are from the UK, and we do attract a lot of DDoS attacks! Please no OVH.

• AutoSnipe said: I can do this in Los Angeles if you can deal with NAT IPv4. or in Atlanta with a dedicated ipv4. Check the links in my sig :)

But no ddos protection

You wont terminate vps if I will be ddosed?

• Sure will, its not protected. If you need that you have to take much more money in your hand.

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited January 2015

Nevermind, not even sure he has this location / small plans.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

GoodHosting said: Nevermind, not even sure he has this location / small plans.

I got the alert before the edit :P

We do have small plans but he'd be around $6.50/month for a plan with filtering.

@Autosnipe you don't want to deal with TS servers. 10 - 30gbit floods are common for them and since you're using NAT, it's going to drop your entire node.

Francisco

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Rapta said:
    Looking for this too, most users are from the UK, and we do attract a lot of DDoS attacks! Please no OVH.

Whats wrong with OVH?

• @EphemeralEclipse said:
    Whats wrong with OVH?

This ^ ?

I just bought a server on the US site and got validated with 30 minutes.

• honestly I have been with OVH for almost 3 years.... extremely satisfied with their service.... sure support tickets aren't that fast but i mean for the price... I can totally live with it... I have a server in BHS with Windows Server 2012 R2 on it with my own license, running Hyper-v with couple vms running teamspeak servers, no problems at all.

• Your best bet is https://deepnetsolutions.com and his Canadian NAT

480Gbit OVH protection

• tr1ckytr1cky Member
    edited January 2015

@Rapta said:
    Looking for this too, most users are from the UK, and we do attract a lot of DDoS attacks! Please no OVH.

http://zare.co.uk will work for you, they are in the UK and they use Voxility for filtering.

• Idk but NAT + TeamSpeak3 isn't optimal... they can blacklist a whole IP/node due their ToS etc. I think it was also 1IP for 1 TeamSpeak3 server.

• @TheLonely said:
    Idk but NAT + TeamSpeak3 isn't optimal... they can blacklist a whole IP/node due their ToS etc. I think it was also 1IP for 1 TeamSpeak3 server.

If I remember correctly that is true only if you plan on getting NPL.