Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest cPanel License
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest cPanel License

Hello,

Today I'm looking for the cheapest cPanel license possible. Must be under 10$/mo would prefer a annual discount. The lower the better.

Thanks,

Tom

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

External licence I take it?

• @W1V_Lee said:
    External licence I take it?

Yea

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited January 2015

The cheapest I know of right now is BuyCpanel.com at $13 with whtvps13 code. Can't think of any under $10, not external anyway.

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

BuycPanel sells the cheapest external licence. I think singlehops internal licences are $10 dollars.

Thanked by 1BuyCPanel_Alex
  • LeeLee Veteran

Rocketvps.com still do the cheapest internal I have seen at $5.95 with the 30% discount code.

• Did the OP even indicate he wants a cPanel VPS License? He won't ever find an external license under $13 (or $12), it's just not possible and if I am not mistaken violated cPanel Licensing Policy.

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

@matthewvz said:
    BuycPanel sells the cheapest external licence. I think singlehops internal licences are $10 dollars.

SingleHop internal VPS licenses are $7.50. :)

Thanked by 1matthewvz
  • Hey TinyTunnel_Tom,

I'd be glad to get you set up with an external cPanel VPS license if you still haven't found one. I see that pricing is very important to you here, as somebody already mentioned we do have a promotion currently running for a $13.00/month cPanel VPS license. We are confident that this is the lowest price in the market, however if you do happen to find someone else offering a cPanel license for less then that we are always willing to price match! Remember whenever you purchase a cPanel license with us you also get a few free addons with the license as well. For more information on this feel free to contact me directly on this site or just hop onto live chat on our main website (buycpanel.com) for instant support on sales related questions. I hope we can do business in the future!

Thanks!

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited January 2015

I have yet to find better than dealing with BuyCpanel to be honest, ordering, cancelling, support, all very effortless. And as Kevin says above, you get a few extras that others do not offer.

And for those providers that did not know, they have a module for WHMCS for you to resell as well, but not sure if you get the $13 price. @BuyCPanel_Kevin can confirm out of interest.

• @BuyCPanel_Kevin said:
    Hey TinyTunnel_Tom,

I'd be glad to get you set up with an external cPanel VPS license if you still haven't found one. I see that pricing is very important to you here, as somebody already mentioned we do have a promotion currently running for a $13.00/month cPanel VPS license. We are confident that this is the lowest price in the market, however if you do happen to find someone else offering a cPanel license for less then that we are always willing to price match! Remember whenever you purchase a cPanel license with us you also get a few free addons with the license as well. For more information on this feel free to contact me directly on this site or just hop onto live chat on our main website (buycpanel.com) for instant support on sales related questions. I hope we can do business in the future!

Thanks!

Would you have a skype account? Or just livechat?

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

BuyCpanel will be your best bet.

• @jbiloh said:
    BuyCpanel will be your best bet.

Yea, Looking at cpanel alts now. But if I stay with cPanel will choose them

• @DalekOfSkaro said:
    Did the OP even indicate he wants a cPanel VPS License? He won't ever find an external license under $13 (or $12), it's just not possible and if I am not mistaken violated cPanel Licensing Policy.

Just load a massive OVZ instance on a dedicated node and get a VPS license. I'm not sure how it is these days, but that used to work perfectly fine. In fact, I remember some hosts around here using that trick to get cheaper licenses.

Needless to say, if I were to spend money on this kind of software (and I have), I'd send it to Virtualmin. It may be more expensive for "unlimited" but it's 10 times the software cPanel will ever be.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • mpkossen said: Just load a massive OVZ instance on a dedicated node and get a VPS license. I'm not sure how it is these days, but that used to work perfectly fine. In fact, I remember some hosts around here using that trick to get cheaper licenses.

It goes against the cPanel license agreement, but I don't think anyone has been punished for it yet...

If you want cloudlinux it's better to use something like Xen or KVM though.

• @mpkossen said:
    Needless to say, if I were to spend money on this kind of software (and I have), I'd send it to Virtualmin. It may be more expensive for "unlimited" but it's 10 times the software cPanel will ever be.

Virtualmin did come to mind. Bit pricey.

• And for those providers that did not know, they have a module for WHMCS for you to resell as well, but not sure if you get the $13 price. @BuyCPanel_Kevin can confirm out of interest.

Wow id like to know where to get that module please.

• @BuyAds said:

Prebuilt into WHMCS xD

• Great. Thank you man

• @W1V_Lee said:
    I have yet to find better than dealing with BuyCpanel to be honest, ordering, cancelling, support, all very effortless. And as Kevin says above, you get a few extras that others do not offer.

And for those providers that did not know, they have a module for WHMCS for you to resell as well, but not sure if you get the $13 price. BuyCPanel_Kevin can confirm out of interest.

Hey W1V_Lee,

Thank you for your support of BuycPanel.com! As per your question, yes, if you send in a ticket to [email protected] and ask to have the $13.00 coupon code applied to your account. In that case you would get the 13.00 cost for any cPanel VPS license ordered through our API.

• @BuyAds said:

Hey BuyAds,

Please read below for API information for your specific API use, whether building your own API, using a WHMCS module, or using the built-in SolusVM module. You may also access API information for the main "License Management" screen inside your client area at http://billing.buycpanel.com , include your secret API key.

Building Your Own API:
    We do offer an API integration ability. I have attached the download link for the BuycPanel license API information in PDF format. When you are ready for an API key, please let us know. You must place a normal order at BuycPanel so we can capture your account information, then you may request an API key. We recommend testing the API on test mode (reviewed inside the API documentation below) before submitting your first API order.

BuycPanel API Download: https://helpdesk.buycpanel.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/27/0/building-your-own-buycpanel-licensing-system-using-our-api

Using An Existing API:

WHMCS:
    BuycPanel WHMCS Licensing Plug-in

Manage your BuycPanel licenses from within WHMCS, and even offer our licenses directly to your customers!

BuycPanel WHMCS Licensing Plug-in (v3.10)
    https://helpdesk.buycpanel.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/26/0/buycpanel-licensing-module-plugin-for-whmcs-version-3

BuycPanel WHMCS Licensing Plug-in Documentation (v3.10)
    https://helpdesk.buycpanel.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/26/0/buycpanel-licensing-module-plugin-for-whmcs-version-3

HOSTBILL:
    BuycPanel HostBill Licensing Plug-in

Manage your BuycPanel licenses from within HOSTBILL, and even offer our licenses directly to your customers!

BuycPanel HostBill Licensing Plug-in (v1.0)
    https://helpdesk.buycpanel.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/28/0/buycpanel-licensing-module-plugin-for-hostbill-version-1

CLIENTEXEC:
    BuycPanel ClientExec Licensing Plug-in

Manage your BuycPanel licenses from within CLIENTEXEC, and even offer our licenses directly to your customers!

BuycPanel ClientExec Licensing Plug-in (v1.0)
    https://helpdesk.buycpanel.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/29/0/buycpanel-licensing-module-plugin-for-clientexec-version-1

SOLUSVM:
    If you are using a SOLUSVM account, you already have an API built-in. You must place a normal cPanel license or addon order at BuycPanel (https://www.buycpanel.com/order.php) so we can capture your account information, then you may see your API key inside of your client area at http://billing.buycpanel.com

• @linuxthefish said:
    It goes against the cPanel license agreement, but I don't think anyone has been punished for it yet...

Hey linuxthefish,

You are actually correct here! In order for a server to be considered a VPS server is needs to be hosting at least 3 VPS instances. Just booting your server with one OpenVZ instance (or anything similar) does not qualify as a VPS server.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@BuyCPanel_Kevin said:
    You are actually correct here! In order for a server to be considered a VPS server is needs to be hosting at least 3 VPS instances. Just booting your server with one OpenVZ instance (or anything similar) does not qualify as a VPS server.

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

Please stop spreading this lie.

Can you show me where in the cPanel license this is stated?

Here are some facts:

• I've asked people (including BuyCpanel I think, but I can't 100% swear to it) this questoin in forums before, and they never can.
    • I asked this question in this forum before, and pointed cPanel's legal department at the thread and there was no response.
    • I opened a ticket with cPanel (ticket 4532311) on 2/3/14. They initially said they were "researching it" but I never got a response. After multiple requests for status in which case they said they were still "researching" I finally gave up on 4/4/14 - two months later.

I think the legal department avoids this issue because it would be impossible to enforce technically.

I personally don't have a stake here - I am not a reseller, nor am I cPanel. But I think cPanel should clarify their policy and put it in a license, because otherwise you get things like this - a random reseller repeating myths that have no foundation in the actual license the user agrees to.

• @Lee said:
    The cheapest I know of right now is BuyCpanel.com at $13 with whtvps13 code. Can't think of any under $10, not external anyway.

So is this still the cheap price for external license? or there is a better price somewhere out there?? Anyone running any special promo ??

• Get a VPS at VMBox and their cPanel is $10

• @DeanKamitsis said:
    Get a VPS at VMBox and their cPanel is $10

Looking for external license. I already have my own vps.

• in which case go with BuycPanel - they are the cheapest.

• +1 for BuyCpanel

• LeeLee Veteran

@Umair said:

At the moment yes, they are the cheapest option plus you get some free items as well.

• +1 for BuycPanel.

• Sorry to reopen an old post, but is there anywhere cheaper for annual licenses?