Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

So...I need some help - Page 3

So...I need some help

13»

Comments

• @Jack said: Because pictures like this get out from FDC...

>

Nice mine are on styrofoam, I like it more than cardboard.

• u4iau4ia Member

I don't even see a power switch lead coming out of the box. Please tell me they have to touch the pins together with a flat head screwdriver, that would be awesome!

• ZenZen Member

They're just testing boxes.. perfectly fine. The pictures where taken of their development/rebuild area.

Serving you the best VPS, Web hosting, dedicated servers and more - Cloud Shards | Query Foundry We operate the network AS62638 | Available in Syd AU and Dallas, Los Angeles and NYC USA

• @Zen said: They're just testing boxes.. perfectly fine. The pictures where taken of their development/rebuild area.

You call having a fire hazard in a development area that's in a DC with other people's machines perfectly fine?

Insidiea

• ZenZen Member

No, what I'm saying is.. if this is delegated office space (which they said it was) and is not part of the actual datacenter, I don't see a problem with it. You don't know if the nodes are even running, if they are how long they are for, etc. Can't really jump the gun on fire hazard.

Serving you the best VPS, Web hosting, dedicated servers and more - Cloud Shards | Query Foundry We operate the network AS62638 | Available in Syd AU and Dallas, Los Angeles and NYC USA

• @lele0108 said: Anyway, just like WHT, the mods decided to delete all my posts about him, and slap me in the face.

Goot old MCF

RamNode: High Performance SSD and SSD-Cached VPS
    NYC - LA - ATL - SEA - NL - IPv6 - DDoS Protection - AS3842