Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1 GB RAM VPS starting @ $15.95/6 months - LIMITED TIME
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1 GB RAM VPS starting @ $15.95/6 months - LIMITED TIME

Jade_GJade_G Member
edited January 2015 in Offers

logo

Jacksonville, Florida - OpenVZ

ALL OPENVZ ORDERS PROVISIONED ON OUR BASIC VPS MANAGER(SOLUSVM)

SPECIAL-2GB
RAM: 2048 MB
vSwap: 2048 MB
Storage: 200 GB
Bandwidth: 3000 GB
vCores: 4
Speed: 1 Gbps
IP Addresses: 2 Dedicated & Up to /64 IPv6(Request by submitting a ticket)

Semi Annual - $29.95/ 6 months

[ Order Now! ]

SPECIAL-1GB
RAM: 1024 MB
vSwap: 1024 MB
Storage: 150 GB
Bandwidth: 2000 GB
vCores: 4
IP Addresses: 2 Dedicated & Up to /64 IPv6(Request by submitting a ticket)

Semi Annual - $15.95/ 6 months

[ Order Now! ]

SPECIAL-512MB
RAM: 512 MB
vSwap: 512 MB
Storage: 100 GB
Bandwidth: 2000 GB
vCores: 2
IP Addresses: 1 Dedicated & Up to /64 IPv6(Request by submitting a ticket)

Semi Annual - $9.29/ 6 months

Why NodeServ?

Frequently Asked Questions?
What hardware do you use?

KVM --

Dual L5639
48 GB DDR3 ECC RAM
6 x 1 TB Hard Drives in RAID-10

OpenVZ --

Dual L5639 or X5650
36 or 48 GB DDR3 ECC RAM
4 x 1 TB Hard Drives in RAID-10

Do you own your hardware and IP addresses?

Yes! We own all of our hardware outright, because of that we are able to pass the saving to our clients. All of our equipment is housed within a locking cage under lock and key. We own our IP addresses and hold direct allocations with ARIN. ASN - AS19757

Do you have any Test IP's and Downloads?

You can go to our http://lg.nodeserv.com to utilize our looking glass for pings, traceroutes, and test files.

Comments

• Nice offers bro!

• Nice offers but last time my offer got declined for simply having my VPN for work on. When I emailed them they said I MUST turn my VPN off....

I don't understand that about some providers, with all the spying and security issues that are going on in today's world, why wouldn't you encourage your customers to stay safe?

Sure, some people use VPN to make fraudulent purchases, but you can also make a fraudulent purchase with your neighbor's wifi..... Criminals will find a way regardless... But now the innocent people are being punished too...

Just my 2 cents.... Luckily there are many providers that still allow you to register with a VPN on. I remember when digital ocean's fraud system went off for using a VPN, they simply said sorry and approved my order...

Blocking VPN users from registering isn't catching criminals, it's simply making things inconvenient for people that aren't criminals.

• @funyuns_are_awesome said:
    Nice offers but last time my offer got declined for simply having my VPN for work on. When I emailed them they said I MUST turn my VPN off....

I don't understand that about some providers, with all the spying and security issues that are going on in today's world, why wouldn't you encourage your customers to stay safe?

Sure, some people use VPN to make fraudulent purchases, but you can also make a fraudulent purchase with your neighbor's wifi..... Criminals will find a way regardless... But now the innocent people are being punished too...

Just my 2 cents.... Luckily there are many providers that still allow you to register with a VPN on. I remember when digital ocean's fraud system went off for using a VPN, they simply said sorry and approved my order...

Blocking VPN users from registering isn't catching criminals, it's simply making things inconvenient for people that aren't criminals.

Mind tossing me a PM or submitting a ticket? And we can for sure manually approve your order.