Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for DDOS-protected VPSes for GRE tunnels/nginx proxy
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for DDOS-protected VPSes for GRE tunnels/nginx proxy

edited January 2015 in Requests

Currently looking for DDOS protected VPSes in the west coast (including Dallas). If L7 filtering is available and tuneable by the host, it will be a plus.

VPSes will be used as either Nginx reverse proxies or GRE tunnels, so I don't need a large amount of RAM/Disk. 256M should suffice. No need for UDP, so cnservers is fine.

I am not looking to buy now, but to check out what options I have at the moment.

Budget: ~$7/mo

Already have:

• Nexhost

• Spartanhost

Comments

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

We can do this in our LA location. The 256 MB OpenVZ plan is $8 per quarter and protection (20 Gbps by Staminus) is $5/mo, but it can be changed to a total of $7/mo. Just let sales@ know or PM me if you are interested.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • BuyVM Vegas

Ramnode Seattle

Should be able to find a $3-4/mo box + $3/mo for DDoS protected IP.

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2015

We use OVH filtered IPs (480 Gbps AntiDDoS) with the AntiDDoS PRO option (permanent mitigation) in our VPS hosted in Spain. Each protected IP = 3€/month. IPs are routed directly in our core routers, so you don't need to do anything, we provide you the IP routed directly to your VPS hosted with us.

Test IP: 176.31.52.152

• BuyVM have 100Gb/s filtering in their LV location.

• See Our Openvz deals ovh ddos protected starting from 2$/m

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • ddosdeflect also have good :)

• @davidgestiondbi has a BHS Canada location with 480Gbps ddos protection

Thanked by 1gestiondbi