Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dual L5520 for $45?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dual L5520 for $45?

Jade_GJade_G Member
edited December 2014 in Providers

Just seen this over at ServerComplete as a holiday offer, thought I'd share it with you all.

Seems like a pretty good deal for a 5520 only $45, could do a lot with that. They even got a lower price on their Core2Duo's just $20. It says its only for a limited time though expires on 1st of January 2015

Coupon code to get the 5520 for $45 - XMAS2014L5520
Coupon code to get the Core2Duo for $20 - XMAS2014C2D

You can see the offers for their holiday offers @ webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=6d530d4ec14185b09b6f987df90e54f3&t=1441193

If you snag one let us all know what you're using it for :)

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

They never seen to have a 2nd 1tb drive available, always an SSD, otherwise I would have got one.

• @W1V_Lee said:
    They never seen to have a 2nd 1tb drive available, always an SSD, otherwise I would have got one.

A friend of mine got one of these a few days ago, he was able to get a second 1 TB drive just fine. I guess just submit a support ticket and they can add it on.

• LeeLee Veteran

Well if it's possible it should be an option rather than chasing support.