Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Providers have fastest and friendly support?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Providers have fastest and friendly support?

comXyzcomXyz Member
edited December 2014 in Providers

If you open ticket in business time based on your providers time zone, what providers have fastest and friendly support?

In my personal experience:

1. @Steven_F - BoltVM: usually reply within few minutes, and always willing to help me.

2. @MCHPhil - MyCustomHosting: usually reply within one hour, and always give me useful information.
Thanked by 2MCHPhil Steven_F

Comments

• Yep, BoltVM support is fast as a bolt and 24/7.
    Uniwebhosting is fast and seems to be 24/7,too (even on Christmas).

Don't know anything else that's 24/7.

Thanked by 1Steven_F
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

I'd also recommend drServer.net

• Crissic for the same minute replies!

• Online.net,dacentec,boltvm and vpsdime

• BlueVM, it only takes them around 14 hours to reply to tickets.

• +1 for Crissic, friendly and fast reply!

• @comXyz said:
    If you open ticket in business time based on your providers time zone, what providers have fastest and friendly support?

In my personal experience:

1. Steven_F - BoltVM: usually reply within few minutes, and always willing to help me.

2. MCHPhil - MyCustomHosting: usually reply within one hour, and always give me useful information.

Thanks for the mention! We're working hard and are always trying to improve our services.

@4n0nx said:
    Yep, BoltVM support is fast as a bolt and 24/7.
    Uniwebhosting is fast and seems to be 24/7,too (even on Christmas).

Don't know anything else that's 24/7.

Thanks, we try!

• Ramnode are the fastest for me. I haven't needed to use VPSDime support yet, EDIS are quick but not the fastest. Although I only needed support a few times in the past few years anyway.

• M66BM66B Veteran
    edited December 2014

@linuxthefish said:
    BlueVM, it only takes them around 14 hours to reply to tickets.

That's obviously a typo, it should be 14 weeks instead of 14 hours, that is if you are lucky :-)

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • Why would you even send in a ticket?

• Crissic, solved every issue in minutes.

• @KuJoe - Pretty fast support and very helpful at times (I'm a customer for 1 year now)

• Weloveservers have friendly support I'm with them from last year and always enjoy my time with their support :)
    well I have over 60 Tickets already so I can tell that :D

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

aah

my experience

the good old GVH

they close my tickets as i submit a ticket but never resolve the matter...........

• @agentmishra said:
    aah

my experience

the good old GVH

they close my tickets as i submit a ticket but never resolve the matter...........

but they were fast :P

• Linode are always friendly and have a sense of humour.

• Haven't used a lot of providers, but the ones I use currently completely satisfy me, if their support wouldn't satisfy me I would not be their customer anymore... I'm looking at you bHost...

Huge vouch for Edis and yourserver.se. Completely satisfied.

• @Oliver RansomIT

Thanked by 20xdragon Oliver