Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for VPN in HK
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for VPN in HK

edited December 2014 in Requests

I am currently looking for a small LES-style yearly VPS (around 128M ram) for VPN purposes in HK with the following specs. If it can access Soku/Youku, thats an incredible bonus. No Japan, Australia, or Singapore offers please.

1x CPU

128M RAM (Less is fine, as long as it can run openvpn)

2G Disk

250-500G BW

No need for Dedicated IP, can be NAT-ed

SolusVM Prefered, Virtualizor's internal ssh rescue seems to have some issues entering a VPS that has a tight firewall on.

10-15EUR/year

Or do I need to increase my prices a bit?

Edit: Updated Pricing

Comments

• I need the same :/

• No LEBs come to mind at the moment.

EDIS HK location starts at 512 MB RAM, 10.99 EUR/month (KVM Starter, since vServer ones don't have tun/tap). StarryDNS also has HK, maybe check with @Jylee?

Thanked by 1Starry
  • afaik, even with nat-ed try 3-4 euro a month. If you are looking for provider that use solus try 10+

• edited December 2014

@souen said:
    No LEBs come to mind at the moment.

EDIS HK location starts at 512 MB RAM, 10.99 EUR/month (KVM Starter, since vServer ones don't have tun/tap). StarryDNS also has HK, maybe check with Jylee?

I was thinking of getting their 512M ram plan, but it was too expensive - $11/mo CAD for 512M RAM, 15G HDD, and 200G bw

Ive also looked at @iaps residential VPNs, and it was way too expensive.

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited December 2014

if i need servers in hong kong im always going to https://www.38cloud.com

their support speaks english and is very helpful, ontop of that you could easily push through more than 2TB of bandwidth on their first plan.

it aint LET pricing but its good stuff.

• I could do it for $3/mth if you just want OpenVPN (premade image so it's all set up and ready) and are okay with NAT.

• @StartledPhoenix said:
    Ive also looked at iaps residential VPNs, and it was way too expensive.

still a bit expensive, but use code BOXING14 for 20% off

• StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

I can offer you:

1x CPU

128M RAM

5G Disk

250 BW

Dedicated IP

For $7 /month

If you are interested in, send an email to [email protected] :)

BTW, some videos in Youku cannot be accessed with HK's IP.

• get a tvpad