Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Licensecart Sale on Blesta!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Licensecart Sale on Blesta!

NickPerkNickPerk Member
edited December 2014 in General

Hey guys,

So recently I've been in the market to purchase a billing system and was really digging Blesta, well Licensecart is having a pretty nice sale (picked up the unbranded license myself) on Blesta licenses. Best thing is that they include the "Additional Company", which is additional $95 worth of savings!

https://licensecart.com/billing/customers/plugin/sales

Didn't see it posted, so I thought I'd share it with you guys! Let the migration begin :)

FYI: There's music on the page so don't jump like I did

Thanked by 2ATHK Licensecart

Comments

• Blesta has no client mass email function. The cart is broken.

Thanked by 1jar
  • 0xdragon said: Blesta has no client mass email function. The cart is broken.

At the moment it doesn't, but based upon their development roadmap, it's going to be added in 3.5.

• @NickPerk said:

Did you look at the feature request history? :) It's been a year.

Thanked by 1jar
  • 0xdragon said: Did you look at the feature request history? :) It's been a year.

Yeah it's been quite a while. Either way thought I'd just inform people who were maybe wanting to switch, but waiting for a good deal.

At the moment it's not a terrible system, but overtime I do see it going somewhere :)

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • Very nice pricing, thank you!

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • ATHK said: Very nice pricing, thank you!

Couldn't agree more!

• Thank you for your custom Nick and we hope you enjoy Blesta :)

• 0xdragon said: Blesta has no client mass email function

You get the source with Blesta, this wouldn't take more than 30-45 mins to implement

• @MarkTurner said:
    You get the source with Blesta, this wouldn't take more than 30-45 mins to implement

True but it is coming in 3.5 hopefully it's the next big thing on Blesta's list.

• Best price for Blesta?

• Licensecart said: Thank you for your custom Nick and we hope you enjoy Blesta :)

No problem just thought I'd share as it's quite a deal.

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • There are a lot of features we're expecting for 3.5. We've had a lot of feedback from customers since we started giving Blesta away with our servers and tried to funnel that into their development team.

Some of the items, we've already built the functionality so have released it to our customers as a courtesy, but others will hopefully get attended to in this next big release

• MarkTurner said: Some of the items, we've already built the functionality so have released it to our customers as a courtesy, but others will hopefully get attended to in this next big release

That's the biggest thing I'm pretty happy about. The fact that it's practically opensource means that we can develop it to what we want.

• @MarkTurner said:
    There are a lot of features we're expecting for 3.5. We've had a lot of feedback from customers since we started giving Blesta away with our servers and tried to funnel that into their development team.

Some of the items, we've already built the functionality so have released it to our customers as a courtesy, but others will hopefully get attended to in this next big release

Ah the best way is the feature request forum, but I know that the Mass Mailer is high high on the list for 3.5, there won't be much as it takes time for them to ensure everything is secure and stable as possible.